FS: Two Orchid V6s (Style C) with glass tank. New. SOLD and SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FS: I've got two new V6s (Style C) for sale. $13 each total, shipped 1st Class. PM me if you are interested.

Screenshot 2015-02-07 at 2.12.59 PM.png IMAG0239_picmonkeyed.jpg

Last edited:

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hehehe, I was about to hit you up on PM because I have an extra V6 I thought you might want. Too funny....

Derp. :D Gotta stick with threaded tanks to work with my new big chimneys (with external juice flow adjustment). These are nice though if you gotsta have de glaz.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Derp. :D Gotta stick with threaded tanks to work with my new big chimneys (with external juice flow adjustment). These are nice though if you gotsta have de glaz.
Is this why you are selling them or did you just order extras or...?

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T

Taver13

Both. Always order more than I need in case I really want to alter them.

Big chimney with juice control project first post is here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/orchid-modification-thread.20819/page-22#post-309387

I don't really need glass, and don't like it because I break too many, but these are a nice glass implementation if you're into Orchids.
still trying to perfect mine, didnt like the vape with extra long chimney, so going to go another route and shorten to a little longer than v2

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both. Always order more than I need in case I really want to alter them.

Big chimney with juice control project first post is here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/orchid-modification-thread.20819/page-22#post-309387

I don't really need glass, and don't like it because I break too many, but these are a nice glass implementation if you're into Orchids.
Was just curious if you had some issues with the updates. If I get a v6 it will be the one with the standard tank style because I want the 2 piece chimney/chamber.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still trying to perfect mine, didnt like the vape with extra long chimney, so going to go another route and shorten to a little longer than v2

The 8mm one I'm vaping wants more juice. When the wicks are really loaded up it tastes great. Promising. :)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was just curious if you had some issues with the updates. If I get a v6 it will be the one with the standard tank style because I want the 2 piece chimney/chamber.

I really like the one with the tall bell cap (pictured), which comes with the two-piece chimney (not pictured).

imag0234_picmonkeyed-jpg.13951

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the one with the tall bell cap (pictured), which comes with the two-piece chimney (not pictured).

imag0234_picmonkeyed-jpg.13951
Hadn't seen that it came with the 2 piece chimney. Thanks for letting me know.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Good deal, and won't have to wait a month or more to get it from fasttech :)

Thanks WestPole

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors