Become a Patron!

FS:USA made Authentic Tree Of Life mod #66(SOLD)

swarm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am selling my USA made Authentic Tree Of Life mod #66. This has been my pride and joy but with a baby on the way I need to liquidate. My she find a good home here, only true vapers would appreciate this anyway. So here is the deal-
images

This is part of an elements series, earth(tree of life) and ember(fire) have been released thus far, in quantities of 500 units. This is a great collectors item, This mod has sold out and is now no longer being made.This is one of the more difficult to get authentic mods as it is no longer being produced and there were only 500 made. This is a double digit serial which is much more sought after, number 66 out of 500. This was bought from V-Town vape shop now called Hidden Vapes in Canoga Park CA. I am the original owner, this comes with the 18350/18490 tubes and I had Harry (the owner of Element mods in Burbank) buff out the tubes and polish them up personally for me like new.There are a few areas of scratches on the bottom part of the switch, I used this mod proudly but it is in very,very good condition. Tubes are perfect,top cap is still beautiful and it hits like a freight train with a 15amp18500 battery in it. Let me know if you have any additional questions before purchasing. Asking price $190 shipped obo
IMG_1699.JPG IMG_1702.JPG IMG_1701.JPG IMG_1700.JPG IMG_1698.JPG

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah people don't buy many "authentics" from individuals here that have not been vetted. You might do better when you have an avatar photo and more posts, very community driven forum site. Your price is only 20 bucks less than they were selling for new as well, dont expect to play with a toy for a while then sell it for the same price....imo.

swarm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah, I've been a member since this place launched. Don't spend much time posting though, have a new baby. Anyways these are super rare at this point and have sold for this price on modtrader. Plus I work in the industry so I know enough, honestly this is really for some one who's looking for this exact mod and wants a low number like you said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good luck then and GRATS on the new baby!

VU Sponsors