Become a Patron!

FS: Vaporshark rDNA 30 - Two available

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I am selling two Vaporshark rDNA 30's. Both are in excellent working condition. I have a black one and a gunmetal.

The black one has some paint chips on the top and some circular wear from toppers. Comes with a Sony VTC4, the original package and documentation and a black silicone sleeve.

The gunmetal has some body wear and also some circular topper wear. Also some light scratches on the screen. No package or documentation. Comes with a Sony VTC4 and red silicone sleeve.

Full disclosure:

Both of these need minor repair from Vaporshark. Both need the USB port replaced and the black one has a sticking 510 pin that needs to be popped out from time to time. The charging ports will work but take some fiddling. I have talked to Vaporshark and it will cost $25 plus shipping to them to fix the gunmetal and $31 plus shipping to repair the black one. They include an additional 120 day warranty on all parts replaced.

As I said what I disclosed aside they both function perfectly. If you want to just swap the 18650 battery there is no need to use the charging port anyway. And the 510 connection can be easily popped out when it sticks on the black one. Or you could replace it yourself if you are handy with electronics. I just wanted to be up front.

$60 shipped each

Paypal (verified with a confirmed address), certified check or POSTAL money order

12096196_1222030587823649_2272679927657721736_n.jpg

VU Sponsors