_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Code 50off

So I bought some more aliens. Some are N80 and I searched N80 to find them.
Due to looming regs, they are reducing inventory and plan to only carry vape oil hardware [Boaz] since it doesn't fall under PTMA, so the sale is while supply lasts. A good time to stock up on coils/wire.

EDIT: Looks like $30 gets you free shipping.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Code 50off

So I bought some more aliens. Some are N80 and I searched N80 to find them.
Due to looming regs, they are reducing inventory and plan to only carry vape oil hardware [Boaz] since it doesn't fall under PTMA, so the sale is while supply lasts. A good time to stock up on coils/wire.
Thank you for posting! I just ordered a sh-tload of wire and ribbon for $50 (free shipping!).

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for posting! I just ordered a sh-tload of wire and ribbon for $50 (free shipping!).
You got free shipping? $25 used to be the threshold and my order last month was free ship for 26, this time was 30 and no free ship. I ?'d them and they said was no free ship for some time :huh:. I'm happy anyways, glad you got in on it, I now have enough N80 and SS aliens to last a long time.

Sad they are on the ropes for coils and wire.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You got free shipping? $25 used to be the threshold and my order last month was free ship for 26, this time was 30 and no free ship. I ?'d them and they said was no free ship for some time :huh:. I'm happy anyways, glad you got in on it, I now have enough N80 and SS aliens to last a long time.

Sad they are on the ropes for coils and wire.
I didn't get free ship either ($27 something) said I couldn't, but still ok by me.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah well, sucks but still a good deal. At least he could have told you though. I never read all the bs, so my own fault :rolleyes:
Some sites have had little reminders like "Spend 5.87more for free shipping!". AVS should have one of those, all sites really.

DirtySouthVaper

Member For 2 Years
Is there a code I overlooked to get lower prices, or are those prices good for AVS? I was planning to order a couple spools when I saw they were clearing out inventory, but not if those are the sale prices. Those sale prices are higher than the regular prices where I order wire

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is there a code I overlooked to get lower prices, or are those prices good for AVS? I was planning to order a couple spools when I saw they were clearing out inventory, but not if those are the sale prices. Those sale prices are higher than the regular prices where I order wire
If i remember right it cut the price in 1/2 once you put it in your cart

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Code = 50off

eamonlee

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I only build by myself, taste better, had tried many from other stores.but result does not good

VU Sponsors