G.I. Joe: Diamond Select Toys Reveals The Baroness PVC Diorama

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
If you're a fan of G.I. Joe collectibles but crave something a little larger and fancier than the traditional action figures, Diamond Select Toys has you covered. The company is adding iconic Cobra villain The Baroness to its growing lineup of G.I. Joe PVC dioramas.

IGN can exclusively reveal the first images and details for this impressive piece. Check out the slideshow gallery below for a closer look at Baroness and the previously announced, SDCC-exclusive version of Snake-Eyes.

The Baroness diorama features a classical take on the character as she leaps over the wreckage of a BAT android with guns blazing. The diorama was designed by Uriel Caton and sculpted by Sam Greenwell. It measures roughly 9 inches in height.

Preorders for The Baroness will open on Friday, May 20. The diorama is priced at $59.99 and is slated for a Winter 2022/2023 release.

As for Snake-Eyes, this new version of the original PVC diorama features a blue paint scheme designed to mimic the look of the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero animated series. This piece is one of Diamond Select's SDCC 2022 exclusive and is available to preorder now on the DST website.

The G.I. Joe franchise last hit the big screen with 2021's Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins, which earned a solid 7 in IGN's review. While Paramount has yet to officially greenlight a sequel, the film's ending and mid-credits scene certainly set the stage for a larger G.I. Joe cinematic universe.

Jesse is a mild-mannered staff writer for IGN. Allow him to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket by following @jschedeen on Twitter.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors