Become a Patron!

Game over custard

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Let me start off with a HUGE OH-EM-GEE!!!

Where have you been all my life?!?!?!

Straight outta the box 14% at 80/20 VG/PG mix .... perfection.

What are some of your favorite uses for mixing different flavors in?

Tried a few things with it:
TFA strawberry - 7% <3
FA Pineapple - 3% jury's still out
FA lychee - 3% not bad
(All mixed with 14% GOC so custard flavor stands strong and hard with a touch of fruitiness)

Any suggestions or recomendations? Just starting to get into mixing multi flavors so should the flavor percentages be dropping in proportion to the amount of flavors?

Any help would be great. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
After reading some of the reviews on Mama J's site, I tried it as a single flavor. I was very impressed and I rarely do any single flavors.
Lately I have been trying to used up all of my mixes before starting any new ones. Yes, I know they probably still suck even after steeping forever, but since I am armed with Game Over Custard, all can be made 'vapeble'. I had one 15 ml of nasty stuff that I tried to make better and it just got worst. Then I added some FA Rum and Game Over Custard and now I vaped it all up. It was still nothing I would want to vape again, but I saved it from being dumped.

The tobacco flavor ones will be the hardest. Hmmm? Tobacco custard? It might work.Those are leftover from "winging it" experiments of long ago. I really don't like tobacco flavors as it reminds me of 40+ wasted years of smoking. It will be fun trying to change those flavors. Maybe next week, haha.

I am concerned about ".This product contains Acetyl Propionyl and/or Acetoin". So, I won't be buying a gallon of it, but I will be buying it again when I run out. Game Over Custard is just so dog gone tasty.
I also like that one can have a mixed custard flavor right out the gate without waiting weeks for steeping. I'm still a sucker for strawberry custard, using Game Over Custard.

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ooohhhhh and I have some cantaloupe and Vienna whipping that up once I get off of work

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Speaking of Dragonfruit I do need to reorder some used up the last of mine from TFA awesome goodness any other brand you'd recommend?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of Dragonfruit I do need to reorder some used up the last of mine from TFA awesome goodness any other brand you'd recommend?

I use Capella, love it, very strong though. Haven't tried TFA.

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use Capella, love it, very strong though. Haven't tried TFA.
TFAs version is nice and light just like the fruit itself not strong or over bearing good as a stand alone at 5% gets drowned out when mixed with other flavors however like I said I'm just getting into multi flavor mixes so perhaps my use of others was to much

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
The preferred GOC in mixes is about 7% but I love it a bit higher. 9 or 10 is never out of the question even in multi flavor mixes

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Just ordered several blueberry flavors. Once I get that flavor nailed down putting GOC on it fir a blueberry custard

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'll be watching for a posted recipe. ;)
I've tried bilberry but it's not right. Tried tfa blueberry extra too week. Ordered FW, INW and HS so one of those is going to be the one. I'll Def let you know the winner and percentages

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure it's been described before somewhere in a thread on VU, but it would probably take me a while to find it. Can someone post a good description of what GOC tastes like stand alone? Also....does it taste close to same in a variety of tanks, wattages, etc?

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sure it's been described before somewhere in a thread on VU, but it would probably take me a while to find it. Can someone post a good description of what GOC tastes like stand alone? Also....does it taste close to same in a variety of tanks, wattages, etc?
Imagine your first kiss, first child grabbing your finger, the first time you said I love to to someone and meant it all mixed together and then put on a bottle.

THAT IS GOC xD

Naw but for real. It's just good stuff. Started with a 10ml tester. 1 hit whipped up a 30ml last night at around 10pm. Now I have approximately 5ml left in the bottle and it's only 630

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

you should try FW Dragonfruit. They are both good but I like FW's version much better...personal pref. Creme Brulee and Caramel Candy are two really good flavors. Its the right season also :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
you should try FW Dragonfruit. They are both good but I like FW's version much better...personal pref. Creme Brulee and Caramel Candy are two really good flavors. Its the right season also :)

Maybe I should try out the FW Dragonfruit myself as I havent really liked any of the others I've tried.
Could just be a "thing" with that particular flavor tho...

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe I should try out the FW Dragonfruit myself as I havent really liked any of the others I've tried.
Could just be a "thing" with that particular flavor tho...
Yeah, I wanted to try this particular recipe that called for the TFA's version but at the time I didn't have it. So I used FW instead, oh, and it was so good. The whole time I had TFA on my want list, so when it came in I mixed up a big batch of it thinking that it would most likely be better....yeah...I was mildly disappointed. It wasn't bad, it was good, but just not as good as FWs dragonfruit.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been wanting to try GOC but I've never gotten around to it....might be about time!

VU Sponsors