Become a Patron!

G'Day from Sydney AU - Newbie to Vaping world & loving it!

Box

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi everyone!
Box here from Sydney Australia. Just joined up to the forum to get some great tips, info & recommendations to the world of Vaping (Smoker for 25+ years - given up the ciggies for about 2 months now & loving it!).

Hoping to get some help by joining the forum to get your wealth of knowledge and advise to push me along my journey to quit the dreaded cigarettes!

It all started off with a couple of e-cigs & juices (with Nic content) and a few other devices - CF VV & Nautilus Mini tank set up currently & moving onto the Mod & Larger tank systems.
Just ordered the Aspire ESP30w Mod & Atlantis V2 tank - really looking forward to getting them. Not yet into the RBA's & RDA's as yet...learning a lot from Youtube videos about them.

Appreciate any feedback/comments anyone has on the ESP30 & Atlantis V2.
Cheers,

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
I'm sure you can find the information you need here.

Box

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks RMarcusY.
Appreciate the welcome. Hoping to learn lots from the forum members. Cheers.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome ! Think your going to like that new combination that you ordered!

Box

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome ! Think your going to like that new combination that you ordered!
Hi. Yeah sorry, I must have put up my review post in the wrong area....will work it out soon enough.
And thanks for the comment. Really looking forward to the Atlantis V2 & the ESP 30. It's really nice & apparently works really well together. (and with my Nautilus mini). Saw a vendor at the markets yesterday in town & tried out the ESP 30 - and the flavour was awesome from my Nautilus Mini compared to my CF VV battery.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

Take your time, get the lay of the land and just jump in whenever you feel like it.

What kind of E-Liquids do you use anyway?

Reactions: Box

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm here for ya mate, pm me if you have questions. Welcome to the VU.

Reactions: Box

Box

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome from me as well!

Take your time, get the lay of the land and just jump in whenever you feel like it.

What kind of E-Liquids do you use anyway?
Hi. I mainly use Hangsen E-Liquids for Nic & also purchase No-Nic liquids from a supplier in Sydney. They have some great flavours. 60/40 mix.
Other ones I have used are Dekang & OPLUS (Oplus seems to be new and there is also another brand called THRIVE.
I know that there are some crazy e-liquids out there...just getting through to find the ones I like.

Off to Bali in the next week or so - plan to visit a couple of Vape stores in Denpasar & Badung. (Godsvape & C Style). Hoping to try & pick up some juice there. Nic Liquid is illegal to be sold on the ground here in AU but can be imported from O/Seas - stupid Laws here.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Time to learn how to make your own. DIY. We are kinda good at that stuff.

Box

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Time to learn how to make your own. DIY. We are kinda good at that stuff.
Awesome!....Maybe I'll ask you for some tips and now how soon!. Would that be Ok?
I've been researching on how to make my own juice & trying to find an accurate E-Juice calculator online or as an App form. Any advise?

Really keen to rebuild my coils first ...then onto the juice (or do I have this mixed up?) hehehe...

VU Sponsors