Become a Patron!

GearBest stinks!

Vmember

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I put in an Order to GearBest a few days ago and it doesn't show up on my Orders page so I don't have an order number. So I can't email GB because they require an Order number. I did submit an old order number, thinking it'd then let me at least send the email and I could explain that to them, but that didn't work because a pop-up told me that was an invalid order number.

I have not received any info from GearBest since this last order so I can't know where it is or if it's even been sent and GB makes it impossible to send them an email about a recent order because you don't know the order number. Live chat...yeah right, good luck.

Anybody else have trouble with GearBest?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I put in an Order to GearBest a few days ago and it doesn't show up on my Orders page so I don't have an order number. So I can't email GB because they require an Order number. I did submit an old order number, thinking it'd then let me at least send the email and I could explain that to them, but that didn't work because a pop-up told me that was an invalid order number.

I have not received any info from GearBest since this last order so I can't know where it is or if it's even been sent and GB makes it impossible to send them an email about a recent order because you don't know the order number. Live chat...yeah right, good luck.

0496d38f5d9b38810659b4dbed7378ae.jpg

It should like that, then tap on history it should show... I purchased from them before, expect shipping to be a long ass wait,if u are in a hurry don't buy from them because u will have to wait 25-30days

VAPE ON

backdoc

Member For 4 Years
ordered cotton over a month ago, just opened a ticket, they replied with the usual generic response that its on its way..........last time I order from them, prices not much different than a US vendors sale price....not worth the hassle

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

I saw this thread too late myself. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/gearbest-personal-experiences-good-or-bad.105022/

backdoc

Member For 4 Years
She's probably a guy.,.......just a damage control employee since this is a very active fourm

Vmember

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well by golly you guys give me no hope at all! See if I ever come to you for help again!!! Just kidding. But I must admit that it's true that misery loves company.

I will read that other anti-GearBest thread...looks interesting.

ej1024....there's nothing that says "History" on my Order page. But thank you to you and all the others that chimmed in here. I appreciate it.

Last edited:

Vmember

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I always have PP to fall back on. I'm waiting a few more days to see what happens, it might just 'show up'? (Okay, is that just another dream?)

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hi Vmember,
I am Zarya from gearbest, could you give me your order number by PM system.
I will try my best to help you.
Thanks.
Zarya

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
0496d38f5d9b38810659b4dbed7378ae.jpg

It should like that, then tap on history it should show... I purchased from them before, expect shipping to be a long ass wait,if u are in a hurry don't buy from them because u will have to wait 25-30days

VAPE ON
Hi ej1024,
The first order have restock soon.
I will deal with it when it restock.
Thank you.
Zarya

Vmember

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Vmember,
I am Zarya from gearbest, could you give me your order number by PM system.
I will try my best to help you.
Thanks.
Zarya

Zarya...GearBest can't help...I appreciate the offer but if GB doesn't show my Order on my Order page then I can't tell you the Order number.

VU Sponsors