Become a Patron!

Geek Vape Aegis Boost Plus---Review

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello folks, I was sent a Boost Plus for review from HealthCabin this will not effect my personal opinion in any way, shape or form.

I've had the Plus for two weeks now and have been using it heavily every day, it's perfect for in the pocket. Typical Geek Vape, well made and works, all the features of the Aegis OG except for the watts, the Plus does 40W and has a optional 510 snap on adapter, and a optional rebuildable deck. We really are talking about a Pod Mod. Single 18650 battery, screw in battery hatch, nice readable screen and not only does Power but has TC/SS/TCR and Bypass and VPC. For a small mod it has all the bells and whistles. The pod holds 5.5ml and two premade coils are available, a .4 DL and a .6 MTL, for me the .4 was the one, good flavor and at 33W is a vape that approaches hot, surprising for such a small coil. The .6 was just OK, really not my kind of vape but doable. 5.5ml of juice in the Plus lasted close to a full day for me/nice! The pod is made out of dark plastic, hard to see the juice at times, pretty much have to hold it up in front of a light to see the juice. The Plus comes with two drip tips in the kit, a tapered, very nice tip and a conventional round 510 type tip. In the kit they include a USB cable the .6 coil, the.4 is pre installed. The Pod, push in coil at the bottom, rubber plug at the top for filling, I really wish they had made the fill port oblong instead of round, a pain to fill sometimes, no way for air to escape, I did overfill a couple of times and in the middle of taking a vape, I got a mouthful of juice, the pressure made the rubber plug pop open, so flooding and juice everywhere, that was my opening to rinse off the mod in the kitchen sink, I can attest, the mod is waterproof.
The Plus is easy to use and navigate, 5 presses of the power button on or off, while powered on, three presses to access the menu then press + or - to highlight and then + or -, easy. While powered down, press and hold the + and - to lock the buttons. While on press the + and - together to adjust the screen brightness.
There is a press button to remove the pod and there is adjustable airflow, a twist knob and there is very good airflow, I had it closed a quarter, it worked for me.

So that's it, I like the Plus it will be with me for quite some time, the flavor and volume of vape is very good from the .4 coil, I really wish that Geek Vape made a TC Premade coil for the Plus, it's got TC, come on Geek Vape not everyone builds and I really wanted to try TC. Other that the Pod being some what hard to fill and you can't see the juice easily, that's the only dings I give the Plus.
The Aegis Boost Plus is a good device and I recommend it.

I thank Sue with HealthCabin for giving me this opportunity.

Thanks for reading.

mod.jpg
1601488778541.png
1601488742199.png
1601488905413.png

Attachments

• 1601488778443.png
    1601488778443.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

VU Sponsors