Become a Patron!

Geekay Vapes from Malaysia!

Geekay Vapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whatsup vapers... I wanted to register for this forum for ages now but got the lazy finger syndrome.

Well finally did it, and I hope to ask some questions and learn from all you experts out there about the art of vaping. Lets connect and work together to beat the evil forces that seek to destroy vaping!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
welcome to VU Geekay!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome - I hear they are pretty tough on you all in Malaysia - even worse than our FDA

Geekay Vapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome - I hear they are pretty tough on you all in Malaysia - even worse than our FDA

Actually I hear our upcoming regulations seems fair - tax on eliquids, standards for local eliquid manufacturing, some other stuff for protection of minors. Seems like at the moment its the dream outcome.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Actually I hear our upcoming regulations seems fair - tax on eliquids, standards for local eliquid manufacturing, some other stuff for protection of minors. Seems like at the moment its the dream outcome.

Hope it is!

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Vaping Underground :wave:

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Geekay Vapes and welcome to VU from the UK :wave:. I am subscribed to your youtube channel, you're great and funny. Hope to see you around.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors