Become a Patron!

Geekvape aegis boost plus review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received aegis boost plus from geekvape for the purpose of this review.

Aegis boost plus colors:

- Almighty blue
- Aura glow
- Devil red
- Space black
- Gunmetal
- Classic silver

vEdy5xC.jpg

Specifications:

- Dimension:49.5mm x 28.6mm x 114.2mm
- Output power:5 - 40W
- Input voltage:3.2 - 4.25V
- Output voltage:0.1 - 6.5V
- Minimum voltage:3.3V ± 0.1V
- Resistance range:0.1Ω - 3.0Ω
- Longest output/vaping time:10s
- Temperature control:100℃ – 315℃ / 200℉ – 600℉
- Battery specification:18650(single battery)
- Charger voltage:Micro USB 5V/2A
- Display screen:0.96 inch(TFT Color screen)
- Pod Capacity:5.5ml
- Shell material:Plastic + silicone + Leather + Zine alloy

In the box:

- Aegis Boost Plus ( Pre-installed: G.Coil Boost Formula (Mesh) Coil 0.4Ω 25-33W, 5.5ml )
- G.Coil Boost Formula (Mesh) Coil 0.6Ω 15-25W
- Drip tip
- USB cable
- User manual
- Promotion card & warranty card

R31v9bU.jpg

Aegis boost plus is available in 6 different colors. This is the new version of very popular aegis boost device and this version is improved. This device looks similar to previous version of the device with some differences and I really like the design of this device. Build quality is really good as expected from geekvape aegis device, the device is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof. In the package with this device you will receive two coils, two drip tips and tool to take out the coil easier. The device is pretty comfortable for using and it stays really nice in the hand. On the device you can see some details, on one side you can see "Geekvape" and on the other side you can see "Aegis", also the device has a frame with leather from the back of the device, really nice.

99P5JLL.jpg

W2yEZmg.jpg

With this device you will receive one cartridge. Cartridge has preinstalled drip tip and in the package you will receive one more drip tip. Drip tips are similar as drip tips from the previous versions and both drip tips are comfortable for using. This device is compatible with 510 drip tips which is really good and if you don't like drip tips from the package you can use any of your own 510 drip tips without any problems. Capacity of the cartridge is 5.5ml which is really good capacity in my opinion. On the cartridge you can see the plug and under the plug you can see the fill hole. You can really easy fill the cartridge from the top side which is really good because you don't have to take off the cartridge to fill it. From the front of the cartridge you can see the airflow slot and we have here the airflow adjustment ring, so on this device you can adjust the airflow and you can adjust it easily, without any problems. From the back side of the cartridge you can see the piece that you need to push in order to take off the cartridge. When you take off the cartridge you can see the slot for the coil, we don't have threads for the coil you only need to push the coil here and to pull it out using the tool from the package. With this device you will receive two coils which is great. You will receive one preinstalled coil, this coil has 0.4ohm resistance, recommended power for this coil is 25-33w, in the package you will receive one more coil and resistance of this coil is 0.6ohm, recommended power for this coil is 15-25w. This device is compatible with coils from previous version of aegis boost which is really good. Also for this device you will be able to buy rdta cartidge and 510 base which is really nice if you want to use this device with your atomizers.

dfIgCz3.jpg

r5l0Ena.jpg

QAvsPPo.jpg

UYiXR0m.jpg

4P2cxHZ.jpg

From the top side of the mod you can see the slot for cartridge and we have the connection here, cartridge stays nice in the place. From the front side of the device you can see the fire button, plus and minus buttons and screen. Buttons on this device are good and the fire button is protruding and it is clicky. The screen on this device is different than screen on the previous version, we have here the color screen which is really nice. Brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything really nice on the screen. From the one side of the dcevice you can see the plug and under the plug you can see the usb port that you can use for charging or for software upgrade. From the bottom side of the device you can see the battery cap and this device is powered by one 18650 battery which is really good. When you put the battery in the device and shake the device there is no any rattling. This device same as previous version works from 5-40w. When you turn on the device in power mode on the screen you can see:

- Battery indicator
- W
- Coil resistance
- A
- V
- Puff counter

To change the working mode you need to click 3 times on the fire button and you can choose between:

- Power
- Tc ss
- Tc tcr
- Vpc
- Bypass

We can here also change the color on the screen, to do that you need to clcik 3 times on the fire button and then to hold plus and minus buttons, you can choose between blue, red and green color.
You can lock the device when you press plus and minus buttons, you need to do the same to unlock the device, when the device is locked you can't use the fire button or plus and minus buttons.

HlYhRIf.jpg

uQ8bNFh.jpg

3h43Ao8.jpg

xd1VnO5.jpg

mlctOwa.jpg

My thoughts:

Aegis boost plus is one really good device, it is shockproof, waterproff nad dustproof. Yop can buy this diffice in 6 different colors which is really nice. The design of thisdevice is similar with other aegis devices which I realli like, because I like the original decign. In the packaget you will receive two coils which is really great. Cartridge stays really nice in the place and capacity of the cartridge is 5.5ml which is amazing capacity. This cartridge is compatible with 510 drip tips and you can use any 510 drip tip here and in the package you will receive two drip tips and both are comfortable for using. You can fill the cartridge without any problems from the top side of the cartridge so you don't have to take off the cartridge in order to fill it. We have airflow adjustment here which is really nice and you can easily adjust the airflow. You can easily change the coil as well using the tool from the package. For this device you can buy the rdta cartridge so you can save some money and also you can buy the 510 base so you can use your own tanks here. I don't have the rdta cartridge and 510 base but I hope that I will have both soon and I will write something more. This device works up to 40w and it is powered with one 18650 battery. The fire button and plus and minus buttons are good and so far I dind't have any problems. This device has usb port that you can use to charge the battery. So, we don't have usb type c port which will be a con to someone and this is the only con that I can pick for this device. The screen is good and we have the color screen here, you can see everything good on the screen. This device is compatible with coils from previous boost and this device will be compatible with coils from new devices from Geekvape. Flavor on this device is really good as on the previous version and when airflow is fully open you can have restrictive dtl draw. So far the device works really good and I didn't have any problems. Geekvape aegis boost plus is one really good device, no many cons and device has more functions and options than similar devices, also for this device you can buy rdta cartridge and 510 base, so if you ask me I would suggest you this device for sure.

Cons:

- No usb c

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Waterproof
- Shockproof
- Dustproof
- No any rattling, cartridge stays nice in the place
- Two drip tips in the package
- Compatible with 510 drip tips
- Two coils in the package
- Rdta cartridge for the device
- 510 base
- Buttons on the device are good
- The fire button is responsive
- Comfortable for using
- 5.5ml capacity
- Good flavor
- Adjustable airflow
- Easy to fill from the top side of the cartridge
- Tool for coils in the package
- 18650 battery
- Nice color screen
- You can change tyhe color on the screen

Thanks Geekvape

Geekvape FB: https://www.facebook.com/GeekVape/
You can buy it here: Geekvape aegis boost plus

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
In this post I want to tell you about 510 adapter for this pod system. So, now 510 adapter for aegis boost plus is available and you can buy it so you can use this pod system with any atomizer that you want. I would like to say that this adapter is really good and I use it basically every day with my aegis boost plus. The adapter stays in place really nice and there is no chance to fall out. I tried here many atomizers and with each atomizer 510 connector works really well and I didn't have problems. If you have aegis boos plus I suggest you to buy 510 adapter because it is not expensive and you will get small and really comfortable mod that you can use with any atomizer.

geGkzQY.jpg

IGv6dP3.jpg

56NCJZy.jpg

VU Sponsors