Become a Patron!

Geekvape aegis boost pro review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received aegis boost pro from geekvape for the purpose of this review.

Aegis boost pro colors:

- Gunmetal
- Black
- Silver
- Blue
- Rainbow
- Red

Specifications:

- Dimension:50.15mm x 28.60mm x 113.04mm
- Output Power:5 - 100W
- Input Voltage:3.2 - 4.25V
- Output Voltage:0.1 - 6.5V( Max 7.0V )
- Resistance Range:0.1Ω - 3.0Ω
- Longest Output/Vaping Time:10s
- Battery Specification:18650 ( Single Battery )
- Charger Voltage:USB-C 5V/2A
- Display Screen:0.96 inch ( TFT Color Screen )
- Pod Capacity:6.0ml
- Shell Material:Plastic + Silicone + Leather + Zine Alloy

In the box:

- Aegis Boost Pro Kit
- 2 x Geekvape P Series Coil ( Pre-installed: 0.2Ω 60-70W , Spare Coil: 0.4Ω 50-60W )
- Coil Tool
- USB Cable ( Type-C )
- Spare Parts Pack

8zVNbbc.jpg

I9iUu9H.jpg

Geekvape aegis boost pro is new model of very popular pod mod. This version is different than previous and this one is improved. Package is pretty much good, you will receive spare parts, two drip tips and two coils. I received this device in special package, I am not sure that you will be able to buy this package. For this device you can buy rdta base, also you can buy 510 adapter which is really good. This device as previous one is really well made, build quality is very good and this device is waterproof , dustproof and shockproof which is really good.

iGzrCvn.jpg

edE0VEM.jpg

rBKv6L2.jpg

Cartridge:

Cartridge is not the same as previous one. This cartridge looks different and it use different coils. Good thing is that you can use cartridge from the previous boost here. From the top side of the cartridge you can see the drip tip and this drip tip is pretty much comfortable for using, in the package you will receive another drip tip here which is really good. This device is compatible with 810 drip tips but with o rings. From the top side of the cartridge you can also see fill hole, so this is a top fill device which is really nice. When you take off the plug you can see the fill hole and you can really easy fill the tank here. Capacity of the cartridge is 6ml which is really good in my opinion. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see the piece that you need to press to take off the cartridge. The cartridge stays really nice in the place. From the front of the cartridge you can see the airflow control piece and you can really easy adjust the airflow here. From the bottom of the cartridge you can replace the coils. With this device you will receive two coils, you will receive 0.2ohm mesh coil, recommended power for this coil is 60-70w and you will receive 0.4ohm mesh coil, recommended power for this coils is 50-60w.

4zRzqw1.jpg

qpNFP2a.jpg

HuM15L1.jpg

2FebOjM.jpg

TMnuEms.jpg

csktULY.jpg

9MkLkJL.jpg

chlKVkJ.jpg

bsBnuBC.jpg

BAmOHkP.jpg

Mod:

From the top side of the mod you can see the slot for cartridge. Design of the device is pretty much same as on previous version and I really like that design. From the bottom side of the mod you can see the battery cap and this device is powered by 1 18650 battery, there is no any rattling when battery is inside the mod. This device has usb type c which is really nice. This device works up to 100w, I don't know why they put 100w because this device works with 18650 battery. From the front side of the device you can see the fire button, screen, plus and minus buttons. Plus and minus buttons are good and everything works without any problems. The screen here is very nice, we have color screen here. You can turn on the device when you click 5 times on the fire button, you need to do the same to turn it off. When you turn it on on the screen you can see:

- Battery indicator
- Power
- W
- Ohm
- A
- V
- C

When you click 3 times on the fire button you can change working mode:

- Power
- Tc ss
- Tc tcr
- Vpc
- Bypass

You can also here change the brightness of the screen when you hold fire button and plus or minus buttons. When you hold plus and minus buttons you will lock both.

3syOfBp.jpg

udd90Uv.jpg

fdvAlmK.jpg

oWSndZM.jpg

m55bsln.jpg

My thoughts:

So aegis boost pro comes in the package where you will receive two drip tips and two coils which is really good. Build quality of the device is really good and this device is dustproof, waterproof and shockproof. Drip tip that comes pre installed is comfortable for using. We have top fill system here which is really good. Capacity of the pod is 6ml which is really good capacity. Also we have airflow adjustment here which is great. This mod is powered by one 18650 battery which I really like and this device has usb type c. Buttons are good and so far I didn't have any problems. We have color screen here and it looks really beautiful in my opinion. This device is compatible with cartridges from previous version. Also this device has 510 adapter so you can use here any atomizer without problems. If you want for this device you can buy rdta base which is really good. Device works really good, so far didn't have any problems with this device. Coils that comes in the package are really good and flavor with new coils is really amazing. I tried here also atomizers and I didn't have any problem with 510 connection. Building on rdta base is really simple and easy, wicking is also pretty much simple. Rdta base works really good, you can choose different airflow here, you can use only bottom airflow or you can use bottom and side airflow. I really like to use bottom airflow here because it is tighter and flavor is amazing. Basically if you want you can adjust airflow from sides to get more airflow which is really nice. You can buy this rdta base for this device and you won't make mistake. In my opinion this is best aegis pod so far and it has everything that you could need, I can suggest you this one.

Cons:

- New cartridge is not compatible with 810 drip tips

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Two drip tips
- Two coils
- Rdta base
- 510 adapter
- Comfortable drip tip
- Top fill
- 6ml capacity
- Really good flavor