Become a Patron!

Geekvape aegis hero review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received aegis hero from Geekvape for the purpose of this review.

Aegis hero colors:

- Silver
- Blue
- Red
- Gunmetal
- Black
- Rainbow

5gBWND6.jpg

Specifications:

- Dimension:48.15 x 25.4 x 82.9mm
- Battery capacity: 1200mAh
- Charging voltage: 5V 1.5A
- Mode: Power / Bypass
- Output Power: 5-45W
- Screen: 0.42” OLED
- Resistance range: 0.1Ω - 3Ω
- E-juice capacity: 4ML
- Filling mode: Top filling
- Drip tip type: 510 drip tip

In the box:

- Aegis Hero
- Geekvape B Series Coil (0.4Ω 25~33W, 0.6Ω 15~25W)
- Drip tip
- Coil tool
- USB cable
- User manual

6FeCF8R.jpg

Aegis hero is one really small device, dimensions of this device are 48.15 x 25.4 x 82.9mm. Hero comes in a really nice package, in the package you will receive extra drip tip, two coils and tool for the coil. On the device you can see from both sides "Aegis" Build quality of the device is really good and this device is dustproof, waterproof and shockproof which is really good in my opinion. This device is really small and it is really comfortable for using in my opinion.

ZZLNB1W.jpg

IQlSksy.jpg

Let me start with cartridge, catridge stays really nice in the place because of magnets and it can't fall out. Capacity of the cartridge is 4ml which is really good capacity in my opinion. You can see really nice how much liquid you have in the cartridge which is nice. On the top side of the cartridge you can see the plug and when you pull the plug you can see the fill hole. I really like that we have top fill system here and you can really easy fill the cartridge here. With this device you will receive two drip tips. Both drip tips are 510 drip tips and in my opinion both drip tips are really comfortable for using. If you don't like drip tips from the package you can always use here your own 510 drip tip which is great. On this device we can adjust the airflow and this device has top airflow system which is great. You can really easy adjust the airflow here. You can replace the coil from the bottom of the cartridge using the tool from the package. With this device you will receive two coils. You will receive mesh 0.4ohm coil and recommended power for this coils is 25-33w, the other coil is mesh 0.6ohm coil and recommended power for this coil is 15-25w. This device is compatible with many coils from previous geekvape devices.

2lF0qim.jpg

fxlmSfz.jpg

JucO5kG.jpg

The device has built in battery and capacity of the battery is 1200mah which is really okay for this devicee. On one side of the device you can see the plug so it can protect the device from water. When you pull the plug you can see usb charging port that you will use to charge the device. From the front side of the device you can see the fire button, screen and plus and minus buttons. The fire button and plus and minus buttons are good and so far I didn't have problems. The screen here is small which I personally like because of battery. Brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything really nice on the screen.
To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button, you need to do the same to unlock the device. When you turn on the device on the screen you can see:

- Coil resistance
- Battery indicator
- Puff
- W

When you click 3 times on the fire button you can change the working mode and you can choose between power and bypass mode. When you hold plus and minus buttons you will lock plus and minus buttons, you need to do the same to unlock. When you hold the fire button and minus button you can reset puffs.

nTzhhHd.jpg

PNSGbvA.jpg

jvU5tR5.jpg

W2Nt20H.jpg

My thoughts:

So, aegis hero is one really small, simple and comfortable device for using. This device is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof which is really good. Package is good, in the package you will receive two coils and extra drip tip. Both drip tips from the package are good for using, but if you want you can also use here any of yours 510 drip tips. Cartridge stays really nice in the place and you can see liquid in the cartridge which is good. This device has top fill system and you can really fast and easy fill the cartridge. You can also adjust airflow here and this device has top airflow and you can easily adjust the airflow which is good. Capacity of the cartridge is 4ml which is great for small device. This device is comfortable for using and with buttons I didn't have any problems. Device has built in 1200mah battery. We don't have usb type c here which is a con. Screen is small but brightness of the screen is good, personally I like that screen is small because of battery. This device so far works really good and there is nothing to complain about. Airflow here is good for rdtl vaping and that way device works really good, coils are good and flavor is pretty much good. This device is compatible with many coils from previous geekvape devices. In my opinion aegis hero is really solid device, it is waterpoof, dustproof, shockproof and if you want small device with top airflow, on top of that it performs really good, you can consider this one for sure.

Cons:

- No usb c

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof
- Two drip tips in the package
- Two coils in the package
- 4ml capacity
- Cartridge stays really nice in the place
- Airflow adjustment
- Top airflow
- Brightness of the screen is good