Become a Patron!

Geekvape aegis legend 2 kit review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received aegis legend 2 from Geekvape for the purpose of this review.
Aegis legend 2 colors:

- Silver
- Gray
- Black
- Navy Blue
- Red
- Rainbow
- Classic Black

8hkyJed.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 54.12 x 140mm
- 5W-200W
- Maximum Output Current: 45A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 12V
- Charging Port: USB-C port
- Resistance of Atomizer: 0.1ohm-3ohm
- Battery Specification: Dual 18650 battery(not included)
- Display Screen: 1.08 inch TFT color screen
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~45℃
- Tank Capacity: 5.5ml
- Coil Compatible: GeekVape Z Series Coil
- Filling Type: Top filling

In the box:

1* GeekVape Aegis Legend 2 Mod
1* Geekvape Z Sub Ohm 2021 Tank (5.5ml)
1* GeekVape Z 0.2ohm Coil 70-80W (pre-installed)
1* GeekVape Z 0.25ohm Coil 45-57W
1* Coil Tool
1* Spare Parts Pack
1* Spare Glass Tube (5.5ml)
1* USB-C Cable

y83amP2.jpg

Aegis legend 2 is new and upgraded version of aegis legend mod. Previous version of this device is very well known and popular, now we have new version of this device which is great. This kit contains aegis 2 mod and z sub ohm atomizer. In the package with this kit you will receive spare parts, spare glass tank, two coils and coil tool.

zdWE6CN.jpg

Z sub ohm tank:

This atomizer is 24.5mm in diameter and this atomizer comes with two coils. Build quality of the atomizer is very good as we expect from Geekvape. On the atomizer you can see some details on the top cap and on the base so you can easily unscrew the top cap and the base. On the top cap you can aslo see two engravings "Geekvape z".

AOGUI2A.jpg

This atomizer comes with 810 drip tip which is really nice because here you can use any of your own 810 drip tips if you don't like this one. This is a top fill atomizer and we don't have any threads here, instead we have locking system which is great. When you take off the top cap you can see two fill holes and you can fill it with any bottle. Really like this top fill system and you can fast and easy fill the tank.

UOdpDZm.jpg

This is a top airflow atomizer which many people like because that way atomizer is leakproof which is great. Under the top cap you can see the airflow control ring and if you want you can take off the ring. On the ring you can see two airflow holes and you can really easy adjust the airflow here, what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the other one.
Capacity of the tank is 5.5ml which is good capacity in my opinion with bubble glass tank. With this atomizer you will also receive regular glass tank, but I like to use bubble glass here.
On this atomizer to replace the coil you need to pull it out and for that you will receive a tool in the package. With this atomizer you will receive two coils, z 0.2ohm coil, recommended power for this coil is 70-80w, also you will receive z0.25ohm coil, recommended power for this coil is 45-75w.

Bg7NUlz.jpg

pn5OTeS.jpg

4yP0Ogp.jpg

Aegis 2:

Aegis 2 is designed similar as previous version, I like that, but this one in my opinion looks way better. This mod is also lighter and smaller than previous version of the mod. Mod is very comfortable for using. Personally I think that this mod is very well made and it looks very nice. This mod is powered with 2 18650 batteries and it work from 5-200w. This mod is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof which is very good. Build quality of the mod is great and there is nothing to complain about.

pUnTn0Z.jpg

From the top side of the mod you can see the connection, threads are good and pin is goldplated and springloaded. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 25mm in diameter without overhang. Mod is flat on the top so if you use smaller atomizers it is possible to scratch it from the top.
From the bottom side of the mod you can see the battery cap and this mod is powered by two 18650 batteries. When you put the batteries inside and when you shake the mod there is no any rattling which is good. The battery cap so far works really good and I didn't have any problems, I also have previous version and battery cap is good as first day.

zxtgKFJ.jpg

TeDjwYG.jpg

On one side of the mod you can see the lock button and using the button you will lock or unlock the device, I really like this new feature. On the top front side of the mod you can see usb port, on the port you can see the cap which is great. We have usb c here and you can use it if you want to charge your batteries. On the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen and plus and minus buttons. Buttons here are good and they work good. Fire button is clicky and comfortable in my opinion. On this device we have color screen and size of the creen is 1.08inch, on the screen you can see everything good and without problems.
You can turn on or turn off the device when you click 5 times on the fire button and when you turn it on on the screen you will see:

- Power
- Battery indicator
- W
- Ohm
- A
- V
- Counter

When you hold the fire button and plus button or fire button and minus button you will be able to adjust the brightness of the screen. To change the working mode you need to click 3 times on the fire button and you can choose:

- Power
- Tc-Ni
- Tc-Ti
- Tc-Ss
- Tc-Tcr
- Vpc
- Bypass

Also when you click 3 times on the fire button and then press plus and minus buttons you will change the color of the screen.

RHf4OH0.jpg

HUUsfI2.jpg

fma0ymW.jpg

MEi9QhU.jpg

ieCTAFA.jpg

My thoughts:

So let me strat with the atomizer, build quality of the atomizer is very good. Atomizer comes with two coils which is good. You can use here your own 810 drip tips if you want. Atomizer has top fill system and it is really simple and easy to fill the atomizer. This atomizer has top airflow system which is good since it is leakproof and many people like that. You can pretty much easy adjsut the airflow on this atomizer. In the package you will receive two tanks, regular and bubble tank which is good, capacity with bubble glass tank is 5.5ml which is very good capacity. You can expect here a lot of air when it is fully opened, this depends on coil also. Flavor is good, I like how z coils work, personally I really like dual mesh coil since airflow is restrictive and flavor is a bit better in my opinion. Build quality of the mod is very good, it is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof which is great. This mod is lighter and smaller than previous version which I really like, in my opinion very comfortable for using. You can use here atomizers up to 25mm in diameter without overhang. Top part of the mod is flat and if you use smaller atomizer you can scratch the top of the mod which is only small con in my opinion with this kit. Buttons on this device are good and I really like the lock on one side, it is very interesting and useful. We have usb c on this device which you can use to charge the batteries if you want. We have color screen here and you can adjust the brightness of the screen, you can see really nice everything on screen here. Mod works good, so far I didn't have any problems and there is nothing to complain about. In my opinion aegis legend 2 is really good kit and one of the better kits right now.

Cons:

- Top of the mod is flat and maybe you will scratch it with atomizer

Pros:

- Great build quality
- Two coils
- Easy to fill
- Top airflow, leakproof
- 5.5ml capacity
- Good flavor and airflow
- Very comfortable for using
- Waterpoof, dustproof, shockproof
- Lock from side