- Chimney extender
- Chimney key
- 510 drip tip
- 510 drip tip adapter
- 810 drip tip
- Allen key
- Spare parts pack

5TKnE63.jpg

Geekvape blitzen is 24mm in diameter and it is 36mm in height. Blitzen is dual coil atomizer but if you want you can also use it as single coil rta. You can buy this atomizer in 5 different colors which is really nice. Package is really good, in the package you will receive spare glass tank, bubble glass tank and you will also receive 3 drip tips, but in the package you will not get coils.
Build quality of the atomizer is really good, everything is as it should be and there is nothing to complain about build quality. On the atomizer you can see some details, on the top cap you can see some details, on the airflow control ring you can see logo and you can see "Blitzen", from the bottom of the atomizer you can see some standard informations.

mRuimF6.jpg

So this atomizer comes with 810 drip tip pre installed and this drip tip is very comfortable for using, I use only this one on this atomizer. In the package you will receive one more 810 drip tip and you will receive 510 drip tip with 510 drip tip adapter which is really good. So basically you will receive 3 different drip tips in the package that you can use but also if you don't like drip tips from the pacakge you can use any other 510 or 810 drip tip that you have on this atomizer.

This is a top fill atomizer, on the top cap you can see some details that helps when you want to unscrew the top cap and you can really easy unscrew the top cap without any problems. When you take off the top cap you can see two big fill holes and you can really easy fill the tank.

lWMKo2R.jpg

QcG2rBs.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive 3 glass tanks, you will receive two regular glass tanks and one bubble glass tank which is really nice. With regular glass tank capacity of the atomizer is 2ml and with bubble glass tank capacity is 5ml which is really good capacity in my opinion. In the package you will also receive adapter for bubble tank. So, to replace the tank, you need to use tool from the package and unscrew the top part of the atomizer, then you need to screw adapter on the chimney and screw back everything together.

On the airflow control ring you can see two slots for airflow. Blitzen has honeycomb airflow which is really good, on each side we have 16 small airflow holes. It is really easy to adjust the airflow on this atomizer and what you adjust on one side it will bne the same on the other one and here we don't have a stopper. On this atomizer when airflow is fully open there is a lot of airflow and also airflow is really smooth which is nice.

PsdMCv7.jpg

On the base we have 4 slots for coil leads. Screws here are good and I didn't have any problems. On the base you can also see two wicking slots. On this rta before you put the coils in you need to measure length of the coil leads so you can place you coils so airflow can hit the coils directly and also you need to be careful when you measure, you don't want chamber to touch your coils. Basically building and wicking on this rta is not hard, all you need to do is to measure length of the coil leads.

YzaBL76.jpg

98UwNJW.jpg

q5rlNZY.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

So, let me start from the package, I really like that in the package they included 3 different drip tips, also in the package you will receive spare regular glass tank and bubble glass tank which is very nice, but in the package you will not receive coils. Build quality is really good and everything is as it should be. I like the design of this atomizer and I relly like how it looks with bubble glass tank. Drip tip that comes pre installed is really nice for using and it is really nice that you can use here any other 510 or 810 drip tip that you have. Top fill works good and you can fill the atomizer fast and easy. With bubble glass tank capacity of the atomizer is 5ml which is really nice capacity and I like to use this atomizer with bubble glass tank. Airflow is really good on this atomizer, it is really smooth and when airflow is fully open there is a lot of airflow. Building here is not hard, you only need to be careful when you measure length of the coil leads. It is very important to place coils near to the airflow because that way air will hit the coils directly. You can use this atomizer as single coil or as dual coil atomizer. I really like it more with 2 coils. For this atomizer I can suggest you 3mm coils. Flavor on this atomizer is really good, in my opinion one of the best atomizers for flavor. Atomizer works best when airflow is a bit closed or when it is fully opened and at higher power, but as I said it is important to place your coils near to the airflow holes. Vapor production is huge and vapor is really dense. I would definitely suggest you this atomizer, considering everything, escpecially flavor, this one is one of the best dtl atomizer so far in my opinion.

Cons:

- No coils in the package
- No stoper on the airflow ring

Pros:

- Very good build quality
- Color options
- Nice design
- Two regular glass tanks
- Bubble tank
- 3 drip tips in the package
- Pre installed drip tip is really nice
- You can use any other 810 or 510 drip tip here