Become a Patron!

GeekVape E100i (Aegis Eteno i) Kit | Digiflavor Drop RDA V2

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GeekVape E100i (Aegis Eteno i) Kit

E100i Kit is supported by powerful AS-Chip 3.0 and built-in 3000mAh battery with 100W stable output. It utilizes the stable output Buck-boost tech to create consistent flavor performance. There are Smart/Power/Boosting/VPC/TC-NI/TC-TI/TC-SS/TC-TCR mode for your option. The smart mode can automatically select the suitable output to bring you the best flavor and prevent coils from burning out. Equipped with 1.06 inch TFT color screen, it can clearly show you the necessary vaping information. Fit for 4.5ml E100 Pod with leak-proof top-to-bottom airflow and GeekVape P Coil, it can provide longer service life. It also supports the pod to be switched to tank with a 510 magnetic adapter. E100i features the 2nd Gen of Geekvape Tri-Proof Tech, IP68-rating water & dust & shock resistance to become compact and durable. It also has classic, durable and ergonomic brand-new design. Just get it.

Details:
1. Built-in 3000mAh battery with 100W max
2. Stable output buck-boost tech
3. Supported by powerful AS-Chip 3.0
4. Designed with intelligent working mode
5. Leak-proof pod, top-to-bottom airflow system
6. Designed with 4.5ml e-juice capacity
7. Fit for E100 Pod and P Series Coil
8. Supports the pod to be switched to tank with 510 adaptor
9. Classic, durable and ergonomic brand-new design
10. New GeekVape Tri-proof tech
11. IP68 rating water & dust & shock resistance

Digiflavor Drop RDA V2

Drop RDA V2 from Digiflavor comes with an upgraded space-capsuled metallic body, is fully metal-made for superior connectivity. The dual post build deck is designed with four large post holes to free up spaces for any size of coil structure. Featuring multi-air-inlet airflow adjustment, Drop RDA V2 can control airflow for DL & RDL perfectly. A BF pin is included.

Details:
1. Upgraded space-capsuled metallic body
2. Dual post build deck design with four large post holes
3. Fully metal-made for superior connectivity
4. Perfect airflow control for DL & RDL
5. Dual-coil DIY deck
6. Multi-air-inlet airflow adjustment
7. BF pin included

VU Sponsors