Become a Patron!

General PILK's Black Cherry Cheesecake

GeneralPILK

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys, my first post here.

I just got my kit today, and have been developing this recipe for a few days before ordering, simply by watching videos and reading information here.

Please have a look at the recipe, and I welcome all comments/advice, especially if you choose to give it a whirl.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/727710/General+Pilk%27s+Sour+Black+Cherry+Cheesecake+-+WIP

I'll be honest and say that I haven't yet got round to reading all the forum rules so if I shouldn't be posting this link then please let me know, and I will remove it and post the recipe in the post as plain text instead.

Can't wait to get into this weird and wonderful world.

EDIT:

General PILK's Black Cherry Cheesecake:

• Nicotine: 50mg/ml (100% pg) - 6%
  • VG base: 74%

• (TPA) Black Cherry: 7%
  • (CAP) New York Cheesecake: 6.5%
  • (TPA) Lemon: 2.5%
  • (TPA) Sweetener: 2%
  • (FW) Sour: 1%
  • (FW) Graham Cracker: 1%

So after a week of thoroughly enjoying my first ever recipe, I thought that I would revisit this post. Recipe in full posted above instead of the link to the other site. I also feel confident to suggest that this is no longer a WIP, but a solid recipe.

Having spent 1 week vaping pretty much this alone, I would say that although it tastes pretty good as a shake'n'vape, at 1 week old the flavours are truly starting to mature.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds pretty good, thanks for sharing. Welcome to the forum, too :)

We have like 9 rules, but you didn't break any.

GeneralPILK

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the welcome.

I look forward to tasting the changes that steeping brings. I only made a 10ml batch of the original recipe, I think I'll make another 30ml of the newly tweaked version, split it into 10ml bottles and keep some to vape now, and steep the rest.

GeneralPILK

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just whipped up a batch of my tweaked version and it is damn near perfect. The only thing slightly lacking is the cheesecake itself, but if I'm not mistaken, that flavour (out of the ones I have used) will really benefit from the steep time.

Now I guess I have to sit and wait for a couple of weeks, and taste it every couple of days to enjoy the story as it unfolds!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nine rules? Dang! All this time I always thought there was only One Rule! :facepalm:

Namely...

"ALWAYS be Nice to Huckleberried"

Ron
---
"A friend of mine told me to shoot first and ask questions later. I was going to ask him why, but I had to shoot him."- John Wayne
Oh lord no. It would get ignored.

GeneralPILK

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Updated 1st post after 1 week of enjoyment.

Posted recipe here and shrunk link to other site as I feel that the WIP tag can safely be removed. I am truly rather proud that my first ever recipe came out some darn well.

GeneralPILK

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just mixed this "half and half" with my friend's Cosmic Fog Milk'n'Honey clone!

Just "WOW"!

That is all!!!!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds good. Thanks for sharing!

GeneralPILK

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds good. Thanks for sharing!

I may have been a little over-enthusiastic with this one!

It does taste good, but.... It gets sickly sweet, very quickly!

Probably due to my cheesecake recipe being 20% flavour including added sweetener! I plan to revisit this recipe pretty soon, as I feel that it needs a tonne of work.

The black cherry overwhelms everything now in the original batch I made when I first posted this, and I feel that everything else is lost. My current thoughts are to dial overall flavour percentage down to around 12.5-15% and possibly introduce some vanilla custard and bavarian cream.

VU Sponsors