Become a Patron!

Geoff here, formerly of Tasty Vapor

So yeah, introductions. I'm Geoff. I started the company Tasty Vapor back in late 2009 and became official in Jan 2010. We were one of the first makers of liquid in the country and for a good 5 or so years, we were tantamount to being the Willy Wonka of the industry. Grew my company, got active in all the advocacy, became a officer with SFATA. Did all I could. In the end it was Covid that impacted my business and local legislation that forced us out of business in 2020.

I still mix for people who ask, but it's definitely on the down-low now. Lol. I've been reduced to selling out of a dirty trenchcoat on a street corner. Lol. Not really so dramatic. But I'm still happy to do people favors that ask.

Attachments

• 2018Logo.png
    2018Logo.png
    921 KB · Views: 3

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
So yeah, introductions. I'm Geoff. I started the company Tasty Vapor back in late 2009 and became official in Jan 2010. We were one of the first makers of liquid in the country and for a good 5 or so years, we were tantamount to being the Willy Wonka of the industry. Grew my company, got active in all the advocacy, became a officer with SFATA. Did all I could. In the end it was Covid that impacted my business and local legislation that forced us out of business in 2020.

I still mix for people who ask, but it's definitely on the down-low now. Lol. I've been reduced to selling out of a dirty trenchcoat on a street corner. Lol. Not really so dramatic. But I'm still happy to do people favors that ask.

Hi :wave:Welcome to the forum.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Sorry you lost your business. Most vape businesses have gone by the wayside unfortunately.

If you have any recipes you care to share that would be cool. If not, that's cool too.

Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Sorry you lost your business. Most vape businesses have gone by the wayside unfortunately.

If you have any recipes you care to share that would be cool. If not, that's cool too.
Sharing recipes, that'd be a big nope. Sorry. I still mix for people who ask and never give trade information out whether I'm an active company or not.

VU Sponsors