Get a GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Graphics Card With This Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
I don't want to jinx it but... I think we might have rounded a corner as far as 30-series graphics cards are concerned. Sure, you still can't buy what you want, whenever you want, but we've been seeing consistent availability on Nvidia graphics cards for some time now. On top of actually being able to buy a 30-series GPU, the prices have also started to come back to normal (or at least, they aren't quite as ridiculous).

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Deal​

This is a fantastic, mid-level GPU at an excellent price. This is tied for the lowest price it's ever been offered at on Amazon, and it's inline with what you'd expect to pay for a graphics card of this caliber. If you're looking to build a new PC, or upgrade an existing one, this is the perfect opportunity. I'm running a 3070 in my own persona rig and it handles everything I throw at it without so much as batting an eye. Granted, I'm running at 1440p, but I'm also running at 144hz on dual monitors (that Flight Sim life, baby). And I don't even have the Ti version, which has even more power.

If you're looking for something else to power your gaming and don't quite know which GPU will suit your needs, I invite you to check out our guide to the best graphics cards. If you want Nvidia or AMD, there's something on that list for you. Whether or not it's available, and at a great price, is up in the air. I recommend you get while the getting's good and grab this one while it's at a normal price.

Seth Macy is Executive Editor, IGN Commerce, and just wants to be your friend. You can find him hosting the Nintendo Voice Chat podcast.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors