Become a Patron!

Get Your Vape On!!!

leaningtreewoodmods

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My brother and I have been going back and forth, on again and off again with our Vape adventure. We are bothers, US Army veterans and come from a military family. There has always been a tight bond and respect for each other. It come time for me to step up my Vape game once again. This time when I called on my brother, little did we know we were about to embark on a serious modding adventure. I needed him to use his 30+ years of wood working to build me a legit wood box mod. He and I got to looking at what one cost to purchase and how much one cost to build. He decided he wasn't just going to build a single mod he was going to build one for the rest of the smokers in the family. Oh hell why stop there!!!! Let's see if we can sell some! Leaning Tree Wood Mods was born. We put together a production line along with our plan on a napkin and went to work. Being newcomers it is hard to get in on the Vape scene. However, have had a lot of support from around the world, Netherlands, Japan, Canada and even right here at home. The scariest time was the crushing blow the FDA tried to put on the whole industry. Fortunately we all survived. We are still building "steam" with our social media campaign and our web site. In the next couple of weeks Big Lou East Coast Review is going to publish a review of our products on YouTube as well as Vape Magazine is releasing an article about us in October. Thanks to the admins here at VU for giving us this place to introduce ourselves. Thank you if you took the time to read our introduction. Please look us up. Products feature the Freedom unregulated dual 18650 fully stabilized wood enclosures with book matched doors. The Minute Man Mini Mod Regulated authentic DNA 75 running on board dual LiPo's combined 2200mah with incredible run time!
www.instagram.com/leaningtreewoodmods www.facebook.com/leaningtreewoodmods www.leaningtreewoodmods.com we are also authorized VU vendors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

leaningtreewoodmods

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks! this is a great place to post and learn from like minded folk!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! this is a great place to post and learn from like minded folk!

Hi and welcome to VU, just remember to please read our vendor rules prior to posting about what you sell, as a sales associate you are held to the same rules as the VU vendors are. Enjoy the forum.

VU Sponsors