Become a Patron!

Getting a lot of juice through drip tip Atlantis v2

NewEdgeGT

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so ive been getting a lot of juice through my drip tip and i cant seem to figure out why. I know it can happen from being over saturated but its a sub tank so how can it not be saturated lol. I'm a noob to the vape world so please excuse my lack of knowledge of these thing. Thank you!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Make sure the replacement head is screwed on tight...

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Up the watts, open up the tank airflow. The juice isn't being fully vaporized.

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the problem might be your PG to VG ratio. I have an Atlantis V1, Orchid V4 and a Maganus V2 and I run max VG in all three and have zero spit back like I hear people complain about. Also up the watts like Zamazam said and make sure your coil is secure as Vapor Joes said.
You will get a little condensation now and then so you need to clean your equipment also.

Vape The Snake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On my atlantis I use 90% VG on 30W and I get very very very little in, get a cotton bud (q-tip i think they call them in the US) put it down the drip and clean it but dont go to far down to the coil

so i went and got an tug boat and the flavor is wayyyyy more, i know i was talking about getting a tank i got a good deal and building coils is way more fun then just screwing one in lol

VU Sponsors