Become a Patron!

Getting better at this every day.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My coils used to look hideous but every time they looked better and better this one isn't perfect but it's been my best made coil yet. I've been building my own for about 2 months now currently vaping the only flavor by MBV I can even stand, caramel candy. I swear I'm not trying to be a juice snob but the premium flavors are the only ones worth buying. Maybe it's all in my head but I can't stand the taste of El cheapo juice
a0d25535866842e31279ae671043e5d0.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry in advance for this................

How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

Practice!

The same with coils.

And if you don't mind a comment about "Premium" E-Liquids.

High Prices and Cool Looking Bottles do not define Premium.

And there are other companies that MBV.

And speaking of MBV they do have a few really good flavors.
Like the rest of us, you have to go by trial and error.

Tell me/us what kind of flavors you crave and the VU peanut gallery will chip in.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried MBV a few times, not bad but certainly not my favorite either . As far as getting better the more you do it , yeah , thats how it usually goes , although sometimes people get considerably worse the more you do it and thats when you just got to know when to pull the plug.

For instance the more i get into DIY, the closer my juices become to almost not being vapeable. Not ready to abandon ship yet but pretty close.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool bottles don't interest me in the least bit. It's the liquid inside I crave. My favorite top 3 by far is G2 Vapor - Mr. Cookie, Walking Dead - Death by Dessert, Cosmic Fog - Church and Vengeance Vapor - Vendetta. I'm not a snow for liquid by no means, I'd love to buy cheaper liquid but I end up just leaving them in the bottom of a drawer never to be used again.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Learn to make your own , very very cheap and if you have mediocre talent (unlike myself) you can really kick ass . Juice is probably the single most profitable thing you can get involved with in the e cig industry . Those juice companies make an absolute killing as the profit margin is beyond ridiculous .

I was reading something Vapor Joe wrote about it and i could not believe how profitable it was , i have been making my own for awhile and so far i have probably produced over 200 ml in all varieties and i spent about $40.00 for everything and i have enough left over to last me till late next year.

That they get away with charging $10.00 -$15.00 for 20 ml is theft imo lol.

VU Sponsors