***GIVEN AWAY***____WTS: Bottomfeed Lancia clone + bonus Lancia

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Professionally modified bottomfeed Arra Mods Lancia clone. Comes with glass, plastic, and steel tank sections, all airflow plugs, allen key, and spares baggie. This thing makes for an awesome bottomfeed atty. With the glass section in place you can see exactly how much you are squonking. It won't leak unless you over squonk. Flavor and fog production are excellent.

I'm also tossing in an unmodified Lancia clone which you can use as-is, mod it for BF, or use it for spare parts. It is missing the glass tank and one of the solid airflow plugs (broke the glass and dropped the plug down the drain... smh). It does still have the plastic tank and the steel tank. Perfectly usable.

$45 $40 $35 shipped via USPS. Payment via PayPal or Google Wallet. No trades, thanks.

BF Lancia pics:

HJDabX.jpg

Kt6Gzy.jpg

RPu2Yt.jpg

KGjp2m.jpg

"Regular" Lancia pics:

lH4ccg.jpg

BtMiQV.jpg

Last edited:

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Final price reduction. $35 shipped. I'm losing my ass on this but need to move this stuff along.

mliaf3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take them if you still have them doesn't say closed on it

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
lol... yeah, I paid them forward. I bought an authentic this morning and figured rather than worrying about trying to recoup anything from the clones, I'd just let someone else check it out on the free.

Aww that was really nice of you Nathan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors