Go fast for mod gear trades?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ive been into rc for almost 25yrs and think ive had my fulfillment with it.

I have an Associated GT2 with a pretty costly amount of upgrades done to it...Ive raced this for many local and some state championship wins...Im ready to let it go if i can find the right trade..No motor ,as you can see ,and it needs to be cleaned up but is in very very good condition when cleaned...the body is in fairly rough condition however...Cost to build this in just upgrades alone, was upwards of $300.00 over the kit price of $250.00 plus the motor it had on it for well over $750.00 in total..Nothing cheap on this gt2. All top of the line upgrades and ready for a motor...I put a very low value on this at $125.00

Open to vape hardware and accessory offers...Willing to trade cash up or down depending on offer(s)
20150224_004328.jpg
20150224_004353.jpg

Last edited:

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
That brings back memories! Got an RC 10 around here somewhere, built it in '91 IIRC. The diff was a bit of a pain but it ran great. Still have a lot of extra/spare parts, even a couple motors. Might have to get it out and run it!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
That brings back memories! Got an RC 10 around here somewhere, built it in '91 IIRC. The diff was a bit of a pain but it ran great. Still have a lot of extra/spare parts, even a couple motors. Might have to get it out and run it!
Lol...the rc10 gold tub was my first rc ever.

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What kind of hardware or accessories are you looking for?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
What kind of hardware or accessories are you looking for?

Reputable regulated mod boxes (30w and up)
Mech mods
RTA's
RBA's

Just anything that might peak my intrest for an even trade or cash up/ down depending on what all it is.

VU Sponsors