Become a Patron!

Golisi S30 Batteries

I have been searching for a while, for Golisi S30 batteries and where to buy them.
I am from Canada and having the hardest time....does anyone have any info or reputable websites to buy from!
I got some of these 5 yrs ago and coming to their life end soon. These work the best for me and anything else just doesn't give me the vape experience I have become accustomed to.
Golisi S30 18650
3000mah
CDR 25A / Max 35A

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The only place I ever ordered Golisi batteries from (VapeWild) doesn't exist any more.

If you're willing to try something different, I bet you'd get good results from Molicell batteries. Their P26A is a very good 18650.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Golisi S30 18650
3000mah
CDR 25A / Max 35A
IK, it's hard to change something when we been doing it for so long. But can consider it.
Battery Mooch is why.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
For regulated I've been using 30Q,,, & Vapcell G50 for lowest single cell 2170 wattages and I get a lot of vape time w/them. P42A for dual 2170 regulated. P26A & 30T for mech.
But I'm going to change it up, and could use a restock on batteries.
Been waiting to see if P42B comes to market. Then I'll go w/ 30Q/G50/P42B for regulated...
and P28A/P42B mech.
For posterity, since we never know whos going to read this, these choices are because of my wattage/resistance range...which should always be a battery choice determining factor.

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
That must be heavy carrying around a dual 21700
It's not a carry. It's a desk model :p
Asmodus Kodama 217. As far as the mod goes its lighter than most singles I have or my 2x18650's, mod weighs about as much as the 2 batts. Under 5oz w/o batts, 9.5oz with. The only 2x21700 I have, or want :giggle:
1660524668373.png
Which reminds me. I really like this setup. Think I'll vape it next. Thanks ! :)
With like a .4-5 build in that Druga I can vape for, well, what day is it? loll ;)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's not a carry. It's a desk model :p
Asmodus Kodama 217. As far as the mod goes its lighter than most singles I have or my 2x18650's, mod weighs about as much as the 2 batts. Under 5oz w/o batts, 9.5oz with. The only 2x21700 I have, or want :giggle:
View attachment 195871
Which reminds me. I really like this setup. Think I'll vape it next. Thanks ! :)
With like a .4-5 build in that Druga I can vape for, well, what day is it? loll ;)

That's gorgeous!

Voopoo X217 is nice, but not nearly as nice as that. And I surely wouldn't want to tote it around all day.

Molicel brought the p28a back now as well.

Thanks to everyone for their input....I ended up going with the Molicel P28A's...3 days in and seems like a great choice so far!!
Cheers to ALL!

Attachments

• 20220920_100936.jpg
    20220920_100936.jpg
    561.1 KB · Views: 3

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Molicels can only be bought by a licensed retailer through a licensed distributor (i may be using the wrong word for licensed) so in theory it should avoid any possibility of accidentally getting fakes
U3ZfHsy.jpeg

Source:

VU Sponsors