Walker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I put down the cigarettes and picked up a vaporizer at the end of May last year. I worked my way down to zero nicotine over the course of 8 months or so, and now I've pretty much quit the vaping, too.

(Yay, me)

Anyway, I bought a lot of stuff to make my own liquid when all of this started, and I really don't need it anymore. In particular, I have a bunch of flavorings (mostly FA) and a 250mL bottle of 100mg nic base that I barely used any of.

If you are in the Raleigh area (Cary) and want this stuff, shoot me a PM. I've got no use for it anymore.

Walker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A number of people have asked me if I would ship the stuff.

I will consider shipping the flavorings if I don't find somebody local that wants it. I won't ship the nicotine, though. (Glass bottle, potentially deadly)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
A number of people have asked me if I would ship the stuff.

I will consider shipping the flavorings if I don't find somebody local that wants it. I won't ship the nicotine, though. (Glass bottle, potentially deadly)
I've shipped and had shipped to me in glass. Loads of bubble wrap, super tight cap, cap wrapped in tape, and bottle inside a couple ziplocs.

Don't need anything, just thanking for your generosity.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hello Walker, if you have no one local to pick it up I'll pay for the shipping, I'd like to try making my own. Just saying, thanks for your consideration in advance.

Walker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This stuff is now spoken for and will be handed over tomorrow to a local.

I apologize to for not responding to the many MANY PMs I received. Everybody from here to Mars wanted me to ship it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors