Become a Patron!

Good god the delta bravery

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, after the latest VJ attack from the big forum I've decided to mosey around over here...

Hi, I'm Dave.

Hi, Dave!

Dave's not here, mang!

Vaping on and off for about three or four years, nonstop a little over a year after 15 years on cigs for both the wife and me. I used to have one of those "I've saved so much money!" sig banners, but it really should have said "I'd have saved this much if VJ hadn't convinced me to spend twice as much on cool new shit" instead.

I spend most days writing for one of the major alternative newspapers around town (circulation +/-160,000) and try to make sure vaping doesn't get the bum rap it does in the local mainstream daily fishwrap (circulation not much higher than us, which is pathetic given a town of 1.3 million people).

So here I be. Rock lots of devices (lots of cheap devices) - dozens of Egos and Spinner-types that I'm slowly giving away to friends, a VAMO and Nemmy clone do most of the heavy lifting. Toppers are drippers, cartotanks and old school PT1's, about to pull the trigger on some Kayfuns and Aerotanks to change things up.

No clue why I'm bothering to write this, time to cut it short and go check out the rebuildable forums to see if the chat is as good as over at the Mothership, minus some of the pretension and douche baggery...

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jkc6x6O.jpg

Glad to have ya Dave!

I think you'll find VU a refreshing change of pace.... ;)

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Dave, glad to have you here :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, I'd meant to put my 1000th post in here...but 1003 will work, I suppose.

And may you post 1003 more times in good health!

VU Sponsors