Become a Patron!

Good tobacco flavored juice

I am really new to vaping in the process of kicking a 30 yr cigarette habit. Haven't had one for almost a month now. Been a little struggle finding a device and the right juices on a budget. Started with a juul but wasn't real happy with the variety and cloud production. Went to a breeze and had a lot of trouble with burning my juices. I think I got a lemon after a fair amount of trouble shooting. Aspire would not return it because i threw away the authenification label. Kind of a bummer. More money down the drain, but i knew from the get go there would be a learning curve. Despite this I went ahead and bought the breeze 2 and so far am pleased. I have targeted tobacco flavored juices mostly, but have also tried a few fruity flavors. Don't think I am going to like too sweet or tart, although grape and orange is not half bad. I have had the most luck with nic salts. The cheap regular juice seemed to burn badly in my breeze, but maybe that was just a bad device. What I am looking for right now is a really good tobacco flavored juice at a fair price. With so many options out there, it's difficult to know what's what. So far, I am getting the impression that this could be a daunting task. Right now I am using LNW elite salts brown, a tobacco flavor and orange. Not bad at all, but I'm so new at this I am not sure I can define good and bad right now. Any advice you can give would be most appreciated. thanks

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Ry4 is generally a good tobacco/vanilla/caramel flavor that most companies make. I mix my own so unless you want diy advice I can’t really help much. I did hear Charlie noble ry4 pistachio was good. Never had it but I love pistachios and I have pistachio flavoring that mixes well with my tobacco flavorings. Good luck and sorry I couldn’t be much help

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape almost exclusively tobacco flavors.... sometimes I add fruit and candy flavorings....

My favorites are a combination of Burley Virginia and Latakia tobaccos. AT about 15% flavoring... think current juice is 7% Latakia 5% Virginia and 3% Burley. With a few drops of perique and a squirt of a Cavendish NET.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
A WTA may serve well also. But try to find a RY4, yes, it's called RY4, that has good reviews as to taste, throat hit (which you'll miss for a while, if not always (it's the vapor hits the back of your throat like a cig), and how subtle or smokey it is. WTA is just like a cig. Whereas a RY4 is more ejuice with tobacco taste to get you off the habit of full tobacco flavor. When all else fails, find De Kang. That is the fall back for all tobacco tasting eluquids.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
I am really new to vaping in the process of kicking a 30 yr cigarette habit. Haven't had one for almost a month now. Been a little struggle finding a device and the right juices on a budget. Started with a juul but wasn't real happy with the variety and cloud production. Went to a breeze and had a lot of trouble with burning my juices. I think I got a lemon after a fair amount of trouble shooting. Aspire would not return it because i threw away the authenification label. Kind of a bummer. More money down the drain, but i knew from the get go there would be a learning curve. Despite this I went ahead and bought the breeze 2 and so far am pleased. I have targeted tobacco flavored juices mostly, but have also tried a few fruity flavors. Don't think I am going to like too sweet or tart, although grape and orange is not half bad. I have had the most luck with nic salts. The cheap regular juice seemed to burn badly in my breeze, but maybe that was just a bad device. What I am looking for right now is a really good tobacco flavored juice at a fair price. With so many options out there, it's difficult to know what's what. So far, I am getting the impression that this could be a daunting task. Right now I am using LNW elite salts brown, a tobacco flavor and orange. Not bad at all, but I'm so new at this I am not sure I can define good and bad right now. Any advice you can give would be most appreciated. thanks
I seem to be one of the few on this forum that use tobacco extracts from www.real-tobacco-extracts.com.
Maybe it is because they aren't cheap? Well, the best never is. The Virginia and Burley extracts are very good.
They are the best in my my opinion for natural tobacco vapes.

VistaVaporsInc

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

Hey there, Birddog1992! As we say in all of our recommendations, we're a juice manufacturer, so please know there is definitely some inherent bias here. Regardless, I would definitely suggest checking out our Tobacco Barn line. They're all very flavorful tobacco vape juices because they're extracts from tobacco leaves! My first recommendation would be Havana, but that's a pretty robust flavor, so if you're not looking for that, you could go for something a little less intense with Burley which is an extract of the Burley strain of tobacco leaves. Wishing you the best on finding a juice you love! No matter what it is, VAPE ON! Congrats on quitting after 30 years; that is quite the accomplishment and you should be super proud of yourself!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I first quit I was on the search for the closest to a Marlboro as I could get and I was vaping Buck Naked American Tobacco and their Turkish is good also. I heard so much about the RY4's and when I finally tried them with DIY it is more of how much Caramel or Vanilla for the different brands. Just my opinion you have to remember. Taste is Subjective...................

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Best tobacco juices i have found so far are from crystal canyon vapes, ccvapes.com, i have tried all their tobaccos now except their menthol which i don't vape and i enjoy all of them. They have a good variety of tobacco's to choose from and shipping is fast and their customer service is excellent. I just recently found them but have ordered 3 times already. I have even given away all my mediocre juices and am just rotating their different tobaccos as my daily rotation. Very high quality and flavor.

VU Sponsors