Member For 4 Years
If any of you have these exact flavors. give this a try!!! ;) WOW so good
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1493281/Grandmaster+Clone+V1
syiJlk9.png

kp4Mm1O.png

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing with us. Any sub to real flavor PB and if yes what%? I have peanut butter of FLV, INW, TFA, LOR. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for sharing with us. Any sub to real flavor PB and if yes what%? I have peanut butter of FLV, INW, TFA, LOR. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I updated my recipe a little if you replicate it check the link/ I think FLV would be an equal. Because they are both super concentrates. But Im not sure if it will taste the exact same.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a lot of RF SC PB. Recommended mixing percent is 1.5% last I looked though I recently single flavor tested it at 3% and didn't find it over-powering, or all that good on it's own to be honest. I will try converting this over to all RF SC (likely to use the PB much lower) and see how it goes. Thanks for posting it here as I don't spend much time on ELR looking for recipes lately as I have so many in my diy juice calc already that I need to try.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a lot of RF SC PB. Recommended mixing percent is 1.5% last I looked though I recently single flavor tested it at 3% and didn't find it over-powering, or all that good on it's own to be honest. I will try converting this over to all RF SC (likely to use the PB much lower) and see how it goes. Thanks for posting it here as I don't spend much time on ELR looking for recipes lately as I have so many in my diy juice calc already that I need to try.
Thank you very much for your feedback. I thought it was allot as well but the Lorann Banana Cream is really strong so I thought ti would be ok to add more peanut butter. Also, I love PB!

VU Sponsors