VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

THE HARD COPY:

They think it's for tattoo ink, but we know better. Finally, a stand suited to the serious juice connoisseur. Of course it depends on the shape of the bottles, but it can hold between 20 and 30 one oz (30ml) bottles, or 15 to 20 two oz (60ml) bottles, or a metric $h!t ton of 10 to 15 ml bottles!! In short, it holds a lot of juice!

This one is available in black or clear acrylic.

But wait, there's more!

The shipping is FREE within America!-- Only $5.99 international.
It ships from Florida, (so no waiting on HongKong post)
and the price?... is nice.

No matter how you look at it, it's a win..... get yours FAST, because these babies won't last!!

WHERE:

Black Acrylic Stand
Clear Acrylic Stand

WHO FOR/SHIPS TO:
Everyone/Worldwide

$24.95

Click here to get this Deal!...

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I missed this when it was originally posted those stands are awesome and look like they would also hold finger nail Polish, which seems to be a fetish of mine!!!

I swear I am always after my husband to build be a beautiful stand (great carp tenter with no time, between coaching, summer maintenance work at his school and getting ready for another year to begin!). I have several acrylic stands I bout in the make up aisle for some things, and a small wooden stand he built me from a plan I found online using a cheap bamboo shelf from Walmart, and I am super super exited that my buddy @Dhim is working on a stand for me!!

I am beginning to feel like I am 12 again, wanting to spend time in my room rearranging my unicorn and rainbows collection!!!

VU Sponsors