Become a Patron!

Great shopping- not shipping

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok that was click bait bc they sound like real nice folks (based solely on what I've read here,). I probably ordered a little more than necessary, a couple favorite flavors that had great reviews ordered a bit more than the 10 mil size LOL.

So what can go wrong? Ground shipping with FedEx went terribly wrong! A week later and my order has not left North Carolina. I called customer service no answer left a message I called FedEx to very unapologetically informed me that the order was "lost".
No activity in a week. Since the order was received from bullcityflavors, my package has sat somewhere at a FedEx facility in NC, never to be seen again.
Is there something going on that I don't know about? Anyone at the vaping underground located in North Carolina or work for Bull City flavors anyone who can shed some light on the situation I sure would appreciate it
this is way too long of a thread for a simple question like that but I needed to vent -so here I am
Live free to DIY some other time. ..

Thanks for the referral and outreach efforts. I got my package and lived happily ever after....

Last edited:

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks again btw i am about to place another order as I am missing a couple ingredients for some sellar home brew.
thanks for ur help, and thanks to everyone who posts their delicious adv recipes for making my conversion an easy one!
xoxo, new recruit 'rena

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
thanks again btw i am about to place another order as I am missing a couple ingredients for some sellar home brew.
thanks for ur help, and thanks to everyone who posts their delicious adv recipes for making my conversion an easy one!
xoxo, new recruit 'rena
Thanks Rena! Don't forget to use the code LABOR21 to get 15% off now through Labor Day :)

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Never had issues with BCF... love them! FedEx on the other had... not so good.
Did you say homebrew? I make beer and hard apple cider (just been waiting for cooler weather... we have really hot summers here in CA) Also, did you know you can flavor beer with the same flavor concentrates we use? Add them when bottling.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Never had issues with BCF... love them! FedEx on the other had... not so good.
Did you say homebrew? I make beer and hard apple cider (just been waiting for cooler weather... we have really hot summers here in CA) Also, did you know you can flavor beer with the same flavor concentrates we use? Add them when bottling.
Have you tried any of the newer Omega yeast strains? Some of them do really well in higher temperatures upward to 98 degrees even!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you tried any of the newer Omega yeast strains? Some of them do really well in higher temperatures upward to 98 degrees even!
I haven't tried those (wish I knew that sooner) I actually quit making homebrew for awhile (got tired of dealing with bottles/caps) I recently was given a small 2.5 gal keg and a 3 gallon glass carboy (and a SS kettle) Some guy left the keg at a friends house then moved away so he gave it to me. The carboy and kettle were my nephew's (he used to make "shine" but quit... too risky) I have been making hard apple cider... too easy (just use frozen concentrate and champagne yeast in a glass jug)
It is cool how places like BCF has some supplies for this (even a seed company I order from has some basics)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I haven't tried those (wish I knew that sooner) I actually quit making homebrew for awhile (got tired of dealing with bottles/caps) I recently was given a small 2.5 gal keg and a 3 gallon glass carboy (and a SS kettle) Some guy left the keg at a friends house then moved away so he gave it to me. The carboy and kettle were my nephew's (he used to make "shine" but quit... too risky) I have been making hard apple cider... too easy (just use frozen concentrate and champagne yeast in a glass jug)
It is cool how places like BCF has some supplies for this (even a seed company I order from has some basics)
Wow, a free SS kettle that's awesome! If you ever need anything homebrew-related that you don't see on Bull City Flavors website check out our other website bullcityhomebrew.com for all the goodies :D

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks... I had no idea there was a homebrew specific website.
I just looked at it... oh yes! I am all over that. Perfect timing... weather is cooling off.

VU Sponsors