Become a Patron!

Greetings fellow vapers.

I never know how much and what to put in these threads.

I have been vaping for about 2 months now. I am a bit bizarre I guess because the last time I had a cigarette was at least 10 years ago. I have a co-worker who converted me. I vape 0 Nicotine. I find the flavor and the clouds to be relaxing and enjoyable.

I tried vaping about 2 years ago first with the V2, then with the tanks. The V2 costs were a bit high and refilling the cartomizers was a mess. I tried some Pro Tank 2's but of the 3 I bought, 2 always leaked. I was vaping like 24 Nicotine and had some spicy juices which I have found do not agree with me. After about a month with the Pro tanks I quit. I had seen all the progress made with vaping equipment and decided to try again. Right now I am using a SnowWolf box mod and an Arctic with a nickel coil. I am loving the flavor and the clouds. My favorite juice so far is Royalty by Gemini.

I have been lurking for a while here and you all seem to be a helpful bunch. Hopefully one day I can pay it forward and provide a bit of help myself.

Tomorrow I will try building some nickel coils for my new Billow V2.

As for me, I am a 44 year old child who is also an U.S. Navy vet. I currently work as an industrial refrigeration operator. I have been married for almost 20 years to the most wonderful woman in the world.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
I'm a Navy vet also.

Walker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am a bit bizarre I guess because the last time I had a cigarette was at least 10 years ago. I have a co-worker who converted me. I vape 0 Nicotine. I find the flavor and the clouds to be relaxing and enjoyable.

You are probably not as bizarre as you think.

My wife quit cold turkey almost 14 years ago. I continued to smoke until May of this year, and then I got a PV and switched 100% to vaping. She would occasionally take a little puff and said how much she liked the flavors and sensation. When i upgraded my hardware, and she claimed my starter kit and asked me to make her some 0mg juice.

She probably only hits the thing 4 or 5 times a day, and all little puffs, but she likes it for sure.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, vape on!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks whiskey love it here

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU and glad you like it here :)

Just remember, when working with nickel the coils are extremely touchy and the ever so slightest change in resistance can screw with your vape...I suggest getting an ohm's meter to work with if you don't have one because your device only reads more than likely while the coil is firing and the temperature of the nickel can and will greatly change the resistance as it get's hot. And make sure your leads are quite secure but not overly secure...again, you want a solid connection but over tightening and "pinching" the leads can mess with the resistance readings and throw them off causing the device to misread the ohms and either under or over fire defeating the purpose of the temp limiting in the first place...

just some thoughts to try and help you out on your journey...best of luck and cheers :)

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors