Become a Patron!

Greetings from across The Pond

InAbsentiaMods

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Howdy folks,

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I started smoking 17 years ago, and made the switch to vaping just under 1.5 years back. I did that common thing where I started with a crappy eGo pen that didn't stem my cravings in the least, and very nearly gave up on vaping altogether. Luckily timing was on my side and I received a Kanger Subox kit for Christmas bang on a month after I started vaping, and right as I was about to give up. That little 50W device made the difference, and cemented my commitment to staying off the cigarettes. Since then I've upgraded bits and bobs and now happily blast through juice at an alarming rate on triple 18650 boxes and RDAs all day long.

I am in the process of founding In Absentia Mods and have blueprints drawn up for several mod and atty designs that I'm sure will go down a storm in the community. I'm putting out feelers for a local partner to help me through prototyping at least, and maybe then I'll feel comfortable sharing what I've got with the world.

Besides that endeavour I've taken a proper shining to coil building, and I enjoy producing music and sketching tattoos when I'm not bumming about on social media.

Hopefully we'll all get along famously, and if not, well I guess you'll just have to find somewhere else to spend your time then eh?

I kid, I kid.

Regards,
Jacob C.
In Absentia Mods

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    890.8 KB · Views: 10

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground Jacob :cheers: and good luck with your business venture!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the Underground. Enjoy the VU. Good luck with your venture and congratulations on quitting the stinkys.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Welcome aboard! Congrats on quitting the "yuckies"(as my daughter calls em)!

Best of luck on your business venture!

Nice looking setup but if I may make a small suggestion. It is generally recommended to use a quality stand alone charger for your batteries. Most mods that offer pass through charging with removeable batteries dont balance the charging very well and this can cause damage to the cells if done too much.

VU Sponsors