Become a Patron!

Greetings from Arkansas

CosmicTruth

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I started smoking when I was 8, it was my dads idea because he caught me swiping his cigs. I successfully quit when I was 37 and stayed quit for 10 years, but I started vaping and really enjoy it. Now i'm trying to learn DIY ejuice and have all the tools I need but no knowledge. Been vaping Joyetech eVic VTC Mini and a Crown I, I have a pretty good Grape Candy SF juice I make. If you catch me asking noob questions you can only call me stupid if you answer the question 1st :)
VAPE ON

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I started smoking when I was 8, it was my dads idea because he caught me swiping his cigs. I successfully quit when I was 37 and stayed quit for 10 years, but I started vaping and really enjoy it. Now i'm trying to learn DIY ejuice and have all the tools I need but no knowledge. Been vaping Joyetech eVic VTC Mini and a Crown I, I have a pretty good Grape Candy SF juice I make. If you catch me asking noob questions you can only call me stupid if you answer the question 1st :)
VAPE ON

Welcome to VU.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to your new hangout...... Keep Vaping and say no to smokes !

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome, and congrats on quitting!

Check out the DIY section here, if you haven't already. Some really good stuff going on in there. :wave:

VU Sponsors