Become a Patron!

Greetings from Chicago!

StarSight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi All...

I've been vaping since Halloween 2013 and glad for it. I smoked for nearly 40 years and was cutting down but just couldn't quit... vaping did the trick for me :)

I've gone from a V2 starter kit to a Protank II on a VV mod to a Copper Vanilla mechanical mod with a Kraken RTA. Now I'm gathering parts to build a box mod.

I've been mixing my own juice for a while with decent results. I look forward to getting/giving some tips on ingredients and techniques. I'm alway looking for a recipe that will knock my socks off...

I just finished developing an Android app that will calculate juice recipes and save them to a database. It also has a couple logs to keep track of your vaping gear. It's called Vape Tools and it's free at Google Play if anyone's interested. Critiques/comments to make it better are most welcomed.

~~StarSight~~

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi All...

I've been vaping since Halloween 2013 and glad for it. I smoked for nearly 40 years and was cutting down but just couldn't quit... vaping did the trick for me :)

I've gone from a V2 starter kit to a Protank II on a VV mod to a Copper Vanilla mechanical mod with a Kraken RTA. Now I'm gathering parts to build a box mod.

I've been mixing my own juice for a while with decent results. I look forward to getting/giving some tips on ingredients and techniques. I'm alway looking for a recipe that will knock my socks off...

I just finished developing an Android app that will calculate juice recipes and save them to a database. It also has a couple logs to keep track of your vaping gear. It's called Vape Tools and it's free at Google Play if anyone's interested. Critiques/comments to make it better are most welcomed.

~~StarSight~~
Welcome to VU, glad you are here!!
I love hearing how vaping helps people quit smoking or in my case chewing.. Congrats!

Can't wait to see your tips and techniques on DIY mixing. You will find many amazing recipes and so forth here. Browse around, I am certain you will find what you are not looking for!

StarSight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks... I'll do my best to contribute and I'm sure I'll learn

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How you like that copper vanilla? Do you have the authentic or the clone?

StarSight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How you like that copper vanilla? Do you have the authentic or the clone?
It's a clone and I like it a lot. It's only my second mech mod so I don't have a lot to compare it to. My first was real cheap and had a switch that gave me fits. The copper vanilla has a pretty smooth spring switch and no significant voltage drop.

StarSight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can't go wrong for the price. I like the way it looks too... copper with brass at both ends. I boiled off the laquer finish that it came with so it would get a bit of patina.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. I'm sure you will find everything you need here, If not just ask.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And a belated welcome from me as well!

StarSight

Member For 4 Years