Become a Patron!

Greetings from Galveston!

Irish Eyes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Joined a few days ago and was so busy reading I forgot to introduce myself. I started vaping in Feb. and had my last cigarette in March. Thought it was going to be a lot harder to drop the cigarettes, since I had been smoking for 30+ years. But I really don't crave a 'real' cigarette anymore, feel a lot better, and almost have the cigarette smell gone...almost!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU Irish eyes, that is a big part of what I noticed too, the smokers smell goes away, in fact I now can smell it when a smoker is in the same area as I am , sense of smell returns fast!!! Glad you joined up, enjoy the forum:)

Irish Eyes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know! I had to wash my clothes because every shirt I put on, all I could smell was the smoke! Amazing what you don't notice when you are a smoker.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True, I went to see my FIL at the hospital, Everyone in the room was a smoker and that is all I smelled ...In a hospital room:eek:

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
welcome to the vu! you'll find everyone here very friendly and helpful

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Everyone knows that vaping WILL get you off the smokes, everyone except the dumb ass government.

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome here :) wow that's great ! getting rid of cigarette cravings is not an easy job

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Good to have you here!

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Joined a few days ago and was so busy reading I forgot to introduce myself. I started vaping in Feb. and had my last cigarette in March. Thought it was going to be a lot harder to drop the cigarettes, since I had been smoking for 30+ years. But I really don't crave a 'real' cigarette anymore, feel a lot better, and almost have the cigarette smell gone...almost!
Galveston texas?

VU Sponsors