Become a Patron!

Greetings from Mile High

Hi everyone

I live in Demver and have been vaping for about 2 years but in a seriously amateur way .started with something from V2 ..PURE CRAP. Moved on to an EVOD then to the EMOW Mega .After that I got an Istick 20 and am currently on a Istick 50 with a Kanger sub tank mini which I am loving ....Now is the problem ...I think I have the fever and finding this site has not helped seeing everyone's newest gear .i am loving the increased vapor and will probably be buying new toys soon . Looking forward to learning and becoming part of this amazing community !

Bill

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there and welcome to VU, Great to have you here, there are tons of threads here with great advice and handy tips of the trade, enjoy your time here:):)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
I think what you have is called "Shinny Fever" The current treatment is to give someone your credit cards and have them ration your use with them. That and remind yourself that "it's cheaper than cigs .

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Shinyitus.

And yes he has it!

Welcome to the Underground:D

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Buts I neeeedds the PRECIOUUSSS!!!:eek:

Which possibly explains why I am now holding a Heatvape Invader in my grubby hands and getting ready to order some NI200 wire for it to test out the temp control feature:rolleyes:

Also not sure if the Mrs. is buying into the whole....................

"Honey this one will last me a long time! You can even run over it with a car and it will still work!" thing.

VU Sponsors