Become a Patron!

Greetings from New Orleans

Whats up VUG, my name is Errol and I am from New Orleans. Ive been on the site for a couple months browsing, reading, researching, etc. for a couple months an I finally decided to make an account. I started vaping to quit smoking like most people. My fiance introduced it to me when she decided to quit smoking before I did. Once I started reading and doing research on the subject I quickly realized that there was a entire sub-culture for vaping/cloud chasing. I started out with a istick 30w and a nautilous mini. I progressed into mechanical mods, rebuildable rdas, etc. My current setup for daily use is the El Diablo Incubus and Aspire Atlantic with Sony VTC 4s powering it. For cloud chasing/tricks or when im at home vaping I use the Plum Veil V2. My fiances setup for daily vaping is the iStick 100w and Aspire Triton also with Sony VTC 4s. She also has a Royal Hunter RDA for cloud chasing/tricks. Like most of us vapers/cloud chasers we have some other tanks/atomizers as well such as the Artic, K1, Pro-Tank 3 and other ones like MT3's. We both do our own builds as well. We both enjoy vaping, the culture, the people, etc. Just wanted to thank you guys/gals for all the tutorials, help threads and all the other helpful guides on this site. I dont know if I would still be doing builds today if it werent for all the help and advice you guys/gals have to give on here. Thanks!

Here is a pic of my mod,sub-tank and rda.20151122_115102.jpg

Thanks! I am enjoying the heck out of it. I love that the battery box is like a clip an its solid copper. The only draw back ive found so far is the weight..its incredibly heavy even without the batteries or rda.

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and welcome to the VU.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years