Become a Patron!

Greetings from Santa Monica, CA!

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone!

a little over a year ago when I first decided to put down the cigarettes and give me being a real chance I had promised myself that I would only use my vape as a tool to quit smoking and resist diving in to another Hobby and forums and all that fun stuff that comes with vaping. I told myself I would stick to tanks, avoid building, and keep things as simple as possible in regards to my vape setup

Well, it looks like I am smashing that promise to pieces....and I'm happy about that! What started off simply as a tool to help find better health for myself seems to have snowballed into another Hobby, and holy crap I must admit I enjoy reading so much more than I thought I would :)

So with all that said, here I am. I have been a participant of web forums since 1998 but this is my first Vape related forum and I look forward two hanging out talking to people and learning as much as possible while I'm here :)

A couple months ago I opened up the Pandora's Box of building and bought myself a Mutank RTA...i enjoyed it for a couple weeks before taking the plunge into RDA's

Here's what I'm carrying with me today:
fcc63c452d6070b8e962d94f6eb71aaa.jpg

Like I said, I blasted that promise out of the water....and I'm glad I did!

I still have a lot to figure out about building but I'm proud to say that the (not too exciting) coils in the picture above were built by me - hopefully things only get better from here on out

This is getting long so ill cut it short for now, but I'm happy to answer any questions or give more detail to my vaping Journey (in regards to setups and stuff like that) if any of you are interested

-Habib

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Pleased to me you - nice setups

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi there and Welcome to VU, Nice gear too!!!
Thanks man!
Welcome!! Twisted messes, nice choice brother!!!

Thanks man! I like the Twisted Messes ^2 a lot so far, but have a feeling I'll like it a lot more when I have my coil mama at vaporDNA build me something special this Friday when I go in there...at this point my skills are limited to nothing more than parallel coils with pre-made fused clapton wire and with how great the airflow is on that RDA I feel like there's potential for a lot more :)
Greetings from Long Beach ☺️

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Thanks for the welcome! Always glad to meet some local community
Pleased to me you - nice setups
Thanks! I like your name JuicyLucy ✌
X Redondo Beach (now S.E. Az), welcome to VU.
Thanks Brother!

So I guess I can ad a little more about my vape journey...I am a tobacco and NET kind of guy. During my first year of vaping i vaped almost exclusively either Indigo Vapor's "the Duke" or "Eastwood"

The only non tobacco flavors I voluntarily bought diring that period was during the peak of summer where something sweet and fruity sounded appealing: 15mL of a fruityish mystery flavor from my local B&M called "MadH" and also 15mL of "Lovelace", a watermelon strawberry from Echelon Co. Liquids - I still haven't finished eithof them.

Over the last couple of months ive expanded to a few nee tobacco juices because almost overnight my indigo vapors (and smelling the roomnote they left?) became repulsive to me..

My most recent favorite has been "Burley &Candy" by the Plume Room...have vaped hundreds of mL since finding that flavor. Just this weekI received a shipment from Velvet Cloud Vapors, a sweetener free (more)ganic juice line and I'm really liking their "white beard" and "blue beard" - both of these companies seem to be pretty nice to my coils despite being NETS, although the Plume Room juice seems a little harder on sub ohm tanks ive used (still way cleaner than other NETs ive tried). Still getting to know the velvet clouds juice...

I started at 18mg of nic, through an Atlantis v1 on an istick50 not knowing that lung hits were a thing :facepalm: - it took about 3 days before I learned how to take a long hit and maybe another 6 months before I learned how to explain the difference between mouth to lung and lung hit to myself and others...lol yea, I could have benefited from a little more time watching reviews and researching web forms in my earlier days of vaping.

In about 14 months ive brougt myself down to 3mg...tried 1.5 for a while but i realize i do like some throat hit and am also contemplating trying 4.5 in hopes that I vape a little less. I feel like ive been enjoying it way too much, especially since trying RDA's and mech mods now.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hehehe, yea this is generally my life view towards everything! Except that vaping 15-20mL a day is starting to get expensive....I guess it's just a matter of time before I start DIYing my own juices ;-)

Pennies on the dollar!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello from Orange county. Glad to hear how enjoyable your vape journey has been. Glad to have you here.

VU Sponsors