Become a Patron!

Greetings

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, after the mess over at ECF, I've decided to completely bail on them and join here, saw an intro section, figured I'd pop in and do what needs done.

Name is Steve, and I've been vaping for a little over 2 years and a month now. Started out on the ego style basic thing just to stop smoking. Kept with that one for quite a while, then one of my friends bought me a VV/VW Smok Emax and a Kanger Aerotank mini. Still basic, but it was good enough for me at the time. Eventually I wound up with my first box mod, an Eleaf iStick 50Watt, and a freakshow clone RDA, which I used for a little under 7 months til tax time came around. Now I'm using a Joyetech Cuboid mod, with LG HE4 batteries, and a Geek Vape Griffin as a rebuildable tank. I've made my own juice for about as long as I've been vaping, using various flavorings from here or there, always returning to a main supplier online, but I'm willing to branch out and try new if the price is right.

I would consider myself somewhere in between a stop smoking vaper and a hobbyist vaper. I can appreciate the large clouds, and it can be fun to fog out a room, but I don't always do. As long as I'm getting a little throat hit, and can go through the motions I'm good. My wife quit the stinkys with me, albeit a month later because we originally only had the money for 1 of us to quit, and had to wait for another couple paychecks to get another starter kit for her. Her setup right now is a 60watt TC iStick with a Griffin tank. She is definitely more of a stop smoking vaper than anything.

Outside of vaping I have a family, a wife and 1 kid, a son. My son is one of the reasons I wanted to give up the stinkys, so that I could run around with him in the yard without gasping for air after 5 or 10 minutes. Beyond that I enjoy playing video games, and have quite an extensive steam account, and try to play a little each day either on my own or with my friends and family. I'm also into baseball, and am an Atlanta Braves fan, although last year they did fairly bad, and during spring training they didn't look much better.

I look forward to meeting you all and being a part of this community.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome Steve, glad you're here wtih us. Hope to catch ya in the DIY. Lots of really great stuff in there and probably some familiar faces as well.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Another DIYer!! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome Steve, glad you're here wtih us. Hope to catch ya in the DIY. Lots of really great stuff in there and probably some familiar faces as well.

I'm sure I'll have my nose stuck in the DIY sections alot, can always use new tips and tricks when juice making and coil making. Whether I will see any familiar faces is another story, I joined ECF about 2 years ago, and due to real life things going on, kind of forgot about the whole thing for a while til a couple days ago. I just happened to get back on and start browsing around when the big blow up thread happened. Probably a good thing if all the good people have come this way anyway.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I joined there back in 2013, was there a few months, ended up with some good pals in the DIY and one of them got banned. We all came straight here, and haven't posted there since. The rest of us are still members there, not that any of us would brag about it. :D

I have to backtrack... I sent a few private messages over there to round up the stragglers, LOL.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I joined there back in 2013, was there a few months, ended up with some good pals in the DIY and one of them got banned. We all came straight here, and haven't posted there since. The rest of us are still members there, not that any of us would brag about it. :D

I have to backtrack... I sent a few private messages over there to round up the stragglers, LOL.
Black ops...:cool:

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I'm sure given a few days to browse around I will settle right in and get a list of friends started here. DiY juices are probably going to be one of my most oft visited sections. I have quite the collection of DiY supplies.
2upa0ef.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm sure given a few days to browse around I will settle right in and get a list of friends started here. DiY juices are probably going to be one of my most oft visited sections. I have quite the collection of DiY supplies.
2upa0ef.jpg
I have those same bottles of PG/VG. My flavor stash is posted somewhere here, but doesn't look quite as pretty all lined up like yours. Lookin' forward to seeing you there. Lots of really great people, and some really, really awesome recipes. You're gonna have some fun!

VU Sponsors