Become a Patron!

Greetings!!!

avyrus666

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My name is Drew. I'm 23 years young, factory rat and maintenance guy, seriously obsessed with body mods and most recently - vaping.

My journey started about four years ago with a V2 ecig. This could only be described as disappointment. Same thing with literally every other brand. Thought it was just the cartridges so I went back to smoking analogues. Shortly thereafter discovered Wal-Mart sold clearomizers and batteries by another crappy "convenience store" brand. Yet again, disappointment. Different tanks bought from just about every smoke shop around didn't yield any better results either. About two weeks ago I bought a mod box - reasons untold. Loved how the coils I used lit right up and produced more vapor. I then decided I'd buy a sub-ohm tank and a small plethora of flavors with varying strengths. Lots of downs and disappointment until I discovered a sick vape shop in Ann Arbor with a very helpful staff. Guided me to a eleaf TC40W and Sense Herakles Sub-Ohm tank. Decent clouds, and smoke free for about a week!

I'm running at 0.64Ω @ 37.5W - 40W

Do not know PG/VG content as I'm mixing a lot to dilute my nicotine when I'm not at work.

So far my favorite mix is Menthol 0MG about 0.3ml with 1ml of Blueberry max VG blend 0mg topped off with either 1ml more of a pop rocks flavor 12mg, red bull flavor 18mg, or watermelon flavor 12mg. No, I don't fill my tank up all the way. Menthol to add the cooling sensation, VG blend for denser vapor, and my nicotine.

The ONLY issue I have is that feeling of your tongue being misted but I don't get any abnormal pops or my atomizer spitting in my mouth but I'm relatively new to things and I think it's just how I hit it. Definitely going to upgrade my mod SOON. Going for a 100W to 150W but since I've got a sub-ohm tank that'll be MORE than enough.

a6d9cf8242fb2b57ce6430a83814a9c7.jpg

Edit: In VV mode my mod will accept coils with a resistance as low as 0.15Ω so the Herakles 0.2Ω coils for my tank might beef up my vapor production by quite a bit. Gonna try this before jumping the gun on a bigger, better mod.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
welcome to VU! enjoy your time here and congrats!

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings to you as well from another VU newbie. Noticed you said you were looking for a new mod soon in the 100 to 150 watt range, might be worth your while to check out the Cuboid. I've been using one for a while now and have had nothing but good vapes with it. I think it's normally $60ish depending on where you go, but if you look around for sales you can get one for cheaper, I think I only paid $34 for mine. It's sold as a 150 watt mod, but there's a firmware update to make it a 200 watt mod.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, Glad you found us!
As long as you don't post any suspension pictures , I'll be ok....LOL:D

avyrus666

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, Glad you found us!
As long as you don't post any suspension pictures , I'll be ok....LOL:D
Well now that you mention it... Loll jk.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

avyrus666

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greetings to you as well from another VU newbie. Noticed you said you were looking for a new mod soon in the 100 to 150 watt range, might be worth your while to check out the Cuboid. I've been using one for a while now and have had nothing but good vapes with it. I think it's normally $60ish depending on where you go, but if you look around for sales you can get one for cheaper, I think I only paid $34 for mine. It's sold as a 150 watt mod, but there's a firmware update to make it a 200 watt mod.
Was already looking at the Cuboid actually... Or maybe the Touch Box 100w. Idk yet. Research needs to be done to find one that suits my interest.

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Was already looking at the Cuboid actually... Or maybe the Touch Box 100w. Idk yet. Research needs to be done to find one that suits my interest.

Only complaint I have about the cuboid so far is just that it has a lot of weight to it. If you tend to stick it in a pocket when you go out and about, it can feel like your pants are about to fall down.

VU Sponsors