Griffin 22mm RTA *Black* FS/FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Slimming down my collection. I've become exclusive to RDAs and these two tanks are never used any more.

The RTA has been cleaned, and show no signs of wear. It comes with all the original packaging included the accessories such as O-rings/glass/screws etc.

As for trades, I'm looking for another RDA of some kind. I currently use a Wotofo Sapor and it's been my go-to for quite a long time now. Anything similar to that, or even something widely different is fine if you have something to offer up.

If purchasing, let's put the price at $13 shipped. PayPal F&F please, or you are welcome to pay a bit more to send the payment with PayPal "insurance".

Feel free to request for additional pictures if you feel necessary. If you have a question, please ask. I'm also off loading some flavor concentrates if anyone reading this DIYs.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/diy-concentrates-fs-ft.379860/

Attachments

• IMG_6582.jpg
    IMG_6582.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6583.jpg
    IMG_6583.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
311   0   0
Sending PM for the Baby Beast

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
final bump. I'll end up either trashing it or PIFing to a work friend
They are getting harder to find in black too. I have a couple in stainless. I get great flavor from my griffins. I'd take it but am pretty broke right now.

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yep, it's still sitting on my shelf. Feel free to start up a conversation/PM me and we can go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors