Become a Patron!

GUANABANA MILK SHAKE

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
055-620x300.jpg

This is a new flavor guys and one of the most delicious fruits in the Caribbean and South America IMO. I'm going to give this a shot and see what I can come up with and what results do I get. I'll be updating to you guys as soon I get some results. I have lots of good feelings about really good recipes out of this flavor. Some of the characteristics of the guanabana is that pair very well with sour flavors such as pineapple, lime, passion and others. Also is very versatil to mix, such as shakes, custards, bakery and what ever you want to do with it. I decided to take the long route first for some reasons, flavors wise. This is so popular in my country that you can find it anywhere and I'm super happy to have it now in a vape version. Remember this is a 1st version recipe and is up to you if you want to wait for my results or give it your self a shot at it. Comments and opinions are always welcome. I hope you enjoyed!
Mix at 80 VG/ 20 PG

Flavors:
(TPA) Brown Sugar: 0.5%(FW) Butter Cream: 0.5%(FA) Cinnamon Ceylon: 1%(INW) Cocopilada: 2%(FA) Cookie: 0.5%(FLV) Cream: 1%(FLV) Guanabana: 6%(FA) Lime Tahity Cold Pressed: 1%(FA) Milk Condensed: 1%(FW) Moose Milk: 2%(INW) Shisha Vanilla: 0.5%(TPA) Sweet Cream: 1.5%
17.5% total flavoring

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love guanabana....drink a glass every morning when I'm in South America.

Thanks for the recipe....didn't know FLV had guanabana available.

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love guanabana....drink a glass every morning when I'm in South America.

Thanks for the recipe....didn't know FLV had guanabana available.
Yes brother! This is an awesome flavor, I love it!

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So what does the guanabana flavor taste like? Can you describe it for us?

I'll describe it for you...First off, the texture of a ripe fruit is soft, almost like a custard. The flavors of it consist of banana, apple, white grape and a tad of lychee. They are also known as cherimoya and run almost $10 a pound here in California.

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Kikaida Thanks for the help. @GopherGod I'm so sorry I couldn't get back to you on time, I can't really described this my self. This flavor is so unique that you really have to try it out. Is a very creamy fruit, Big chunks of white cottony ripe and sweet layers of the fruit. Is very juicy and really good for juice or shakes mixing. Besides that there's a ton of different recipes than you can create with it. I use to grab them right from the trees and split them in half and eat them. Is very delicious and I do suggest to go buy one and try it, this is going to help you to create what ever you want with a little research online. There's thousands of different ideas out there. I don't think you will regreted on trying, is an excellent vape, very out of the ordinary fruits that you already know. I hope this help you a little. My apologies for being late to your comment. Thank you for asking, anytime...

VU Sponsors