Become a Patron!

Guest column: Vape shops to become vaporized in Vermont

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
God damn it...Good thing I buy online but that sucks for everyone in my state that uses the shops or will have if they choose to quit. Most of the places around me are just opening also and are just starting to get attention, I find this a catastrophe and I am embarrassed of my states staff for even thinking this. I have sent so many emails and calls to the representatives of my state and I cannot fathom why they are pulling this shit on us....well I kind of know why they would but still...

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God damn it...Good thing I buy online but that sucks for everyone in my state that uses the shops or will have if they choose to quit. Most of the places around me are just opening also and are just starting to get attention, I find this a catastrophe and I am embarrassed of my states staff for even thinking this. I have sent so many emails and calls to the representatives of my state and I cannot fathom why they are pulling this shit on us....well I kind of know why they would but still...

this will impact smokers too,, just like when the cable co's lose people they up the bills for the ones that didn't cancel cable.

where are the politicians?? oh yeah,, out getting kickbacks............only good politician is a dead one.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
this will impact smokers too,, just like when the cable co's lose people they up the bills for the ones that didn't cancel cable.

where are the politicians?? oh yeah,, out getting kickbacks............only good politician is a dead one.
I find tax to be fine...maybe the 7% state tax would be fine or even 10% but almost 100%? They have got to be smoking some m*th! Its pretty obvious its basically a ban but they are sugarcoating it...I would love to straighten the politicians that had a role in this myself...but I know they dont fight fairly...

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This draconian tax bullshit has the grimy claw prints of Big Tobacco and Big Pharma all over it.

VU Sponsors