Become a Patron!

guys I need help with my box mod!!!!!!! please

timm01234

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi I am making a box mod with the chip from my old ipv2 because the charger broke can I use an external usb charging board in conjunction with the chip I have just wired it to the negative and positive of the battery sled is it safe will it fry my chip if I plug it in!? Or my battery? Or should I just charge the battery externally? Any help would be great

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Charge it externally until you get an answer here.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi I am making a box mod with the chip from my old ipv2 because the charger broke can I use an external usb charging board in conjunction with the chip I have just wired it to the negative and positive of the battery sled is it safe will it fry my chip if I plug it in!? Or my battery? Or should I just charge the battery externally? Any help would be great
I can't help you with that. I would use an external charger until you know for sure. You may want to look into the builders section of the forum for an answer.

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

What exactly do you mean by "External usb charging board" can you post a pic of what you are working with. im 100% sure you can get that thing charging if you hook it up correctly. post some pics tell me more details and i think i could give you some usefull advice

VU Sponsors