Become a Patron!

Halcyon Cran Chi Clone

I need help to clone Cran chi . Can anyone help please. The after taste of this juice is amazing and I can't get it right .

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Never tried it.. sorry..

but the more info you can give, the more help you will get..

from the description: Lightly sweetened cranberry with lychee like-accents
found here: http://ejuices.com/products/halcyon-cran-chi

what flavorings are you working with? what have you tried? what do you taste on the inhale, any throat hit and what about the exhale?

Well I got cranberry and lychee
I try
3% lychee
5% cranberry
But not good it missing one more flavor . And I have not idea what it is. You got to try it to know what am talking about.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I don't do many vendor juices, sorry..
what brand flavoring are you using?
and have you tried lychee alone to see if you can get any more hints?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
So no one have try to clone Cran chi ?

so, you no try to do this on your own, even when i tried to help you? :oops:

here, will push this a bit more:

4% Cap Cranberry
1% lychee

you could add more, but unless you try and find your percentage spots, based on your juice you are trying to clone.. not many can help.

Obviously none of you have smoke Cran chi. So stop reply. Cuz you don't know what u are talking about. But thank for the help.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Obviously none of you have smoke Cran chi. So stop reply. Cuz you don't know what u are talking about. But thank for the help.

it's called "Vape".. as far as if we have or haven't.. you still have not given more information, like i asked.
What have you tried? What flavor companies?

if it is missing a flavor, when you vape the original, what tastes are you getting on inhale?
what kind of throat hit are you experiencing? and how does it taste and feel on exhale?

unless you give more info, no one will be able to help you clone this, especially since there are not many replies to your request..
and being nice here goes a long way..

thanks! :)

Well thanks for all your help anyway.
I don't know what to tell you. You need to vape it to know what talking about. Because if I know what the inhale or exhale flavor is . I don't have to come hate and ask.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Well thanks for all your help anyway.
I don't know what to tell you. You need to vape it to know what talking about. Because if I know what the inhale or exhale flavor is . I don't have to come hate and ask.

so then you haven't vaped it, either?

like i said, if you can tell what you are getting when you do vape it.. not many of us can help..

I havent tried the cran chi, but I like their dragon chi. im trying all TFA flavors, 5% dragon fruit, 5% pomegranate, and 1% lychee... the lychee is just wrong though. It tastes rotten.

VU Sponsors