Discussions to bring back Hannibal for a fourth season have officially begun, according to series creator Bryan Fuller.
"Conversations couldn't start until 2 years after the final airing of season 3," Fuller wrote on Twitter. "
has started those conversations. This takes time."
Fuller previously revealed conversations to bring back the canceled NBC series couldn't take place until two years after the final episode, which aired on August 29, 2015. "That’s when we would have to see what the rights are for the character and for the story, and see who’s interested and how we get it done," Fuller said in June 2016.
Continue reading…
Continue reading...
"Conversations couldn't start until 2 years after the final airing of season 3," Fuller wrote on Twitter. "
has started those conversations. This takes time."
Fuller previously revealed conversations to bring back the canceled NBC series couldn't take place until two years after the final episode, which aired on August 29, 2015. "That’s when we would have to see what the rights are for the character and for the story, and see who’s interested and how we get it done," Fuller said in June 2016.
Continue reading…
Continue reading...