Become a Patron!

Hardcore Smoker Please Read

Hi, I'm Desu. I wanted to say to new vapers that i was a hardcore smoker since i was 13 (i know pretty bad) I have been at least 3 packs a day for 5 years I'm a musician i've had terrible health but NOTHING and i mean nothing helped i tried everything from Patches, Chantex, Pills, Cold-Turkey, Excersize, ETC. nothing helped at all i lost so much hope i was done i was like "Welp i can't quit maybe it doesn't matter" But then i walked into a vape store they hooked me up with an Eleaf Istick 50W vape. i quit smoking easily i was so surprised i stopped craving after 3 days. Now don't get me wrong it is still hard to quit but not as hard with a vape my life has changed i even broke down and cried happy tears i'm able to sing with stronger lungs, And now i don't cough as much anymore and i haven't craved a cig in forever, i can't stress this enough. DONT I MEAN DONT GIVE UP USE VAPES I CANT BELIEVE THE OUTCOME. I hope you find hope in this message and i hope that you stop and live a full and happy life. God Bless And Good Luck :))))))))))

Sincerely, Desu.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You are pretty much "preaching to the choir"
Welcome to the VU. Yes, vaping works.
It's always good to hear of a new member winning the war on smokes.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome Desu, what great inspiration I hope gives to the many here as well the courage not to give up, Thank you for a wonderful inspiring post.
Welcome to our forum, Nice to have you here with us:):):)

Last edited:

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, thank you for sharing this awesome testimony.
I am happy for and with you!

RobbieR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congrats on getting off cigarettes.

You bring up a very good point about switching to vaping,,,,,Its NOT painless. The first few days are still difficult!!!

You have to WANT to quit smoking cigarettes to make the switch successfully.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, it took me 3 weeks to finally stop smoking, but I was smoking way less immediately. THAT gave me hope.

Great story, and welcome to VU.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Desu! Glad to have you here!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors