Become a Patron!

has anyone tried a juice called Mech milk? or likes strawberry milk and tried keepit 100

dr_hammer

Member For 4 Years
the only decent strawberry milk iv ever had is one my brother made when he use to make juice and mech milk from mech sauce wich is a small mixing outfit but it isnt convenient cost effect to buy theres since is only juice they have i want and theres 8$ shipping as well as there overpriced.

now heres the thing i have tried " keep it 100" as well as dollar juice club and i think strawberry cones or something (had picture of strawberry vanilla ice cream bar on picture) and aqua surge

and i didnt like any of these at all, as in worst flavor crap juice, howeverr the mech milk wich is a strawbery milk cream is one of the best ejuices i havee ever had i just cant find a good brandd.

has anyone triedd keep it 100 and not like that at all but like a different strawberry milk? or tried meck milk before and know of one like it

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
the only decent strawberry milk iv ever had is one my brother made when he use to make juice and mech milk from mech sauce wich is a small mixing outfit but it isnt convenient cost effect to buy theres since is only juice they have i want and theres 8$ shipping as well as there overpriced.

now heres the thing i have tried " keep it 100" as well as dollar juice club and i think strawberry cones or something (had picture of strawberry vanilla ice cream bar on picture) and aqua surge

and i didnt like any of these at all, as in worst flavor crap juice, howeverr the mech milk wich is a strawbery milk cream is one of the best ejuices i havee ever had i just cant find a good brandd.

has anyone triedd keep it 100 and not like that at all but like a different strawberry milk? or tried meck milk before and know of one like it
I am a HUGE strawberry milk fan. I've tried dozens of versions over the years. None of these are super cheap, but they're good... Here are the best ones I've found...

Strawberry Lane by OM Vapors
LoveBird by Bluebird
Strawberry Milk by Captivape Creations
Unicorn Milk by Cuttwood
Kitty Milk by Maddcatt Vapors

dr_hammer

Member For 4 Years
have you tried keep it 100 ? if any of them are like that i really wont like it but guess wont hurt to experiment

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
have you tried keep it 100 ? if any of them are like that i really wont like it but guess wont hurt to experiment
I'm sure I did at some point. But I've tried so many over the years it's hard to keep track of any individual notes on each one.

dr_hammer

Member For 4 Years
anyone else know of some good strawberry milks? i loved into the ones above but id have to place separate orders and id rather get all my juice in one place

VU Sponsors