Become a Patron!

SOLD-PLEASE CLOSE

jonner

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Barely Used Like New HCigar VTinbox V3 with Wasp Nano RDA (Clear Cap with Silver Colored Base-Brand New Sealed in Box)
$77.00 shipped Priority Mail

VTInboxwithWasp.JPG

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I might be interested in this...

Can you show photos of the side panels, as well as photos of the inside with the bottle and the battery contacts...

Also a photo of the 510 from the top looking down?

Close-ups with good lighting are preferred.

thanks!

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sure, I can do it Monday when I go into my office, because that’s where it is.

Thanks for the reply - if might ask also for a close-up of the USB port and to ask if this unit is working and recognized by Escribe or via USB charging? Reason being that with a DNA chip, I'd like to do my custom setup via Escribe and without that function working, this is not as attractive to me.

Fasttech has these now for $66 with coupon code MAP, but I'd prefer to get it sooner if possible such as from you, and the Wasp is a nice bonus, since I would not mind to see what all the hype is about with these.

I have a Nudge 22 ($19 with MAP) on the way from Fasttech, but that's likely not going to arrive until tax day, but I have other squonk attys to use in the meantime. :)

jonner

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s working as perfectly as new, squonking just isn’t my thing. I will take pics of whatever you want but cannot hook up to escribe because I have a Mac, not windows. But I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s working as perfectly as new, squonking just isn’t my thing. I will take pics of whatever you want but cannot hook up to escribe because I have a Mac, not windows. But I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.

Ok. Thanks for the reply. There is a Mac beta for Escribe (on Evolve's web site), but since you are selling it, I would not expect you to want to install it now.

Can you tell me how many fills of the squonk bottle have been run thru it?

VU Sponsors